Please let me play, I didn't do anything bad (beside for antag role)

Title: jamesoneil900 banned by mcmeiler

CKEY:
jamesoneil900

Admin’s CKEY:
mcmeiler

Ban Type:
permanent

Ban Length:
FOREVER, NOOOOOOOO!

03/02/2002
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
For some reason they think that I avoided ban
Appeal Reason:
I do know when I play on cloud platform same users of particular PC could get banned but I played before space station (mostly for robotics 2 years ago but I lost my account login ) on this server and generally I do understand for what reason I got banned from antagonists but this ban honestly for no reason :frowning:
I also served with honour to society without insulting anyone (building my clown AI can be count as bad thing but it is a clown and sometimes I got permission for it plus clown is clown he can’t do bad things) but I also understand that it is bad thing to do . Forgive me please

Additional Information:
For some reason on the Problems of the future today same thing happened but honestly the admins were very toxic and seems to be bad at their job. So I choose not to appeal because they also did not spoke with me about IC situation and banned me with extra non reasonable thing.

Ask about me from other players ! for exmple in game nick name Hapi can tell that I do my job at high interest (not all the time) but mostly I try. Forgot to mention that admins here are more professional adequate compare to other servers … James whispers: # compare to Fulpstation… >:D

Translation:
CKEY:
jamesoneil900

Admin’s CKEY:
mcmeiler

Ban Type:
Permanent

Ban Length:
Permanent

03/02/2002
Round ID:

Ban Reason:
Ban Evasion (this should be a direct quote)

Appeal Reason:
I play on a cloud platform, and understand that some other players using this same system could be banned. I also held an account two years ago, but lost my login. I understand why I was banned from antagonist, but I don’t think a permanent server ban is justified.
I have a track record of playing well without insulting anyone or inciting conflict, aside from making the clown into an AI. I understand that making another AI is a bad thing, but am asking for some leeway as it was in context of assisting a clown with a prank, something they are allowed to do.

Additional Information:
I was banned from Fulpstation for the same problem, but I had bad experiences with the fulpstation admins so I decided not to appeal. Since I believe this ban is unreasonable, I ask it not be counted against me for this appeal.

Comment below:
Ask other players about me! The player named Hapi can tell you that I do my job well, or at least try most of the time. In addition, this admin team and server seem more professional than certain other servers (Fulp)

Is this correct?

1 Like

Also, just a quick note.
The title of the thread should be the title field.
It should be this
“jamesoneil900 banned by mcmeiler”
rather than this
" Please let me play, I didn’t do anything bad (beside for antag role)"

Pardon my fail, thought it’s gonna autofill

1 Like

here what I’m talking about. This mentor also reworked my appeal so it’s look decent. Thanks you my friend for this. I is correct

Do you remember the name of that account and do you know if it was perhaps ever banned before?

That’s the problem, if I would remembered what login was, maybe I would recover my old account but I didn’t bother my self with this since beyond gives ss13 for free so why not to create a new one. I do remember that someone from admins were angry on me because as chemist I accidently blow-up the chemical lab and used syringe gun on people outside with space drugs, I also sometimes feed people with meth in med bay while they were in critical. Sooooooo I do remember you either banned me from chems role or gave me warning, not sure. I was a beginner at that moment and didn’t know how to play properly.

I regret my actions that I did before, but as I sad now I’m loyal to society (except moments when I play as rev or traitor)

I do understand, maybe you still angry because I slayed around 14 people when I played as gen stealer, but I have already received ban for 7 days from any antagonist roles ( which is hard punishment but fair).

Sorry, but I don’t even know who you are and I wasn’t on for that round, I was just trying to help figure out why you were flagged for ban evasion.

The only things I’m thinking after reading this is

1. You were probably banned for grief from your recollection of what happened
  2. You may not be articulate enough to play here regardless

I personally never received a ban here, beside the antag bans or role bans. Can you offset the current ban and give me chance to play, if I will brake the rule then I won’t complain about the punishment but currently it is unfair.

give me the anban this time and let clown AI be as a default AI from the start of a round.

FREEDOM !!!

no lie, I pretty shitty at typing from phone because it is hard to correct or do anything else. I can’t even see my full text on the screen :frowning:

ASK for my reference from admins or other players, I was loyal with rules of the server from the start (beside the moment when I played as an antag and killed to many people who witness my true identity) and I’m pretty sure that many others players saw me working and helping others. Do not ask clowns for reference, I wasn’t quite respectful towards them

I checked this guy’s CC
The bans in question are as follows
jamesoneil900

Blatant changeling murderbone. Read the antagonist policy part of the rules.

Ban Date: 2022-06-08 07:08:00
Expire Date: 2022-06-15 07:08:00
Round: 38,589
Server: All
Admin: megaddd
Role: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Servant of Ratvar, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Gangster, Teratoma

jamesoneil900

Ban evasion.

Ban Date: 2022-06-09 15:22:32
Expire Date: Never
Round: 38,616
Server: All
Admin: mcmeiler
Role: Server

And in response to these

1. The grief ban was only seven days, and I doubt this ban was a result of trying to evade that, since there’s only one ban evasion ban at that time. You’d think there’d be a flag on the original Ckey (this one) and the evading account, but there seems to be no sign of one.

2. While that’s true, english might not be their first language, and if I can translate it then it’s probably comprehensible enough.

I am referring to this on the unknown account, not the visible bans we can easily see.

Blowing up chemistry, shooting people with space drugs and forcing people to take meth sounds familiar even.

We have no way of seeing ban evasion flags as normal players - not stickyban ones or the secondary system.

Hey there. You tripped a ban evasion system. From what we can tell, this isn’t a mistake. I’ll have someone else look over the fact, but, having seen the entries myself, it’s very unlikely this was a mistake.

To be honest, never knew that by playing on the cloud gaming system with new account it can cause so much problems. I think I should take my friend account before joining server, but according to the last comment he sad that I hacked the server and avoided ban with 100% guaranty, which is ridiculous. I could just download VPN for ban evasion but never mined, I can try to play on the other servers, but I just played on this server before so I sought joining back will be good idea.

I see that you put a lot of effort to open my case, I appreciate your work but I don’t really sure that was worth it. I was playing as usual and didn’t make any sus actions so I hoped we could find a compromise here quickly but if you coders found something that serious then I think I would better leave the server. (My last words will be: LET THE CLOWN AI BE ALIVE AND REMEMBER THAT TODAY IS MOTH FRIDAY !!!)

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU AGREE WITH ME BROTHERS !!!

Crossedfall: Shadow play, system do not allow me to add another comments here, can you fix this ?

3 Likes

What, “cloud gaming system” are you referring to?

1 Like