Player Report Yeetmister

Exactly this is one of the many users that have told me to do such many times and never faced punishment. I did it once under great duress to Dimas (which again was wrong of me) and I got a severe punishment.

This person among others have a history of this and I think it’s only fair if they face similar action taken against them.

Zoey if you appear to get into issues by merely coming back here, why would you return?

Clearly there are a sizeable number of people who do not want you here which from my view appears to vastly, vastly outnumber the people who essentially are just saying leave you alone. I am yet to see anyone start a conversation about your merits alone. This is a very long thread over something that people on the internet take in stride. I’m not condoning it or saying it should be.

The amount of drama caused over things that do not usually create this, concerns me.

If I personally were in your circumstances I would just find another SS13 server to play spessmen vs clowns and wizards elsewhere.

Edit : literally the next thread I looked at, giving some perspective:

1 Like

Many reasons why, it’s my prefered server (well servers now).

I have friends who are part of the community

I have given to the community and was one of the very first patreon supporters that’s how much this community means to me.

I am accepted here at-least to some degree. I often face rejection wherever I go but when I first came and like Kev, qwerty , Green Tea, Deb among others they didn’t quite like my views but they accepted me and were often very nice to me. You have no idea how good it feels to me to have a place in a community. I’m literally tearing up as I type this. When I first started playing I was asked to join the discord got bowinked by a admin to do so because they were curious on why I talked about that specific group in such a way. Instead of just discarding me they let me stay and be a part of the group even though I was clearly the black sheep.

I would later even make more friends like Crusader and Striker. I’m not sure how Wilchen feels about me and we had our conflicts but we have been nice to each other for sometime now and I’d like to be his friend too.

To you this might be some silly online game community but to me, it’s so much more.

You should have thought about that before you abused the majority of the community.

Don’t forget about who this report is for. This is meant to be about Yeetmister, not Zoey.

While I know you are just curious and asking out of care for the community, someone shouldn’t really have to defend their wanting to be a part of the community when reporting another person who was telling people to kill themselves. Zoey is very dramatic, a lot, but the conversation of why they play here should be discussed somewhere else.

This is doing nothing but bringing in extra baggage to a thread that should have a concise focus. They have already served their ban and are trying to come back with a different attitude. Regardless if it is true or not is for time to show, but this is a bias that shouldn’t come into play with reports.

While they may have a history, you need proof of it. Notes or logs showing they have before, otherwise you shouldn’t really take it into account.

While precedent is important and a good tool, admins are far from lawyers and perfect in every ruling. Furthermore, you would have to go back and look at more bans regarding this to prevent it from being based on a one time anecdotal ruling. To be fair, there has always been a huge amount of controversy surrounding Zoey, and realistically I would find it damn difficult to see any conversation or ban ruling about her not be affected by the long bumpy history.

1 Like

They literally have a admission of guilt of previous acts within the proof I provided.

If you caught a bank robber red handed and then he confessed to doing it to other banks that were robbed I’d think they should be enough.

I’m just gonna say this.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Regardless of Zoey’s more…controversial views on gender (in)equality, telling ANYONE to kill themselves is never ok.

Thank you, also just to be clear I am working on my androphobia.

1 Like

That’s great to hear.

Your afraid of robots?

2 Likes

Thanks for the laugh <3

Is it just me or are they trying to get everyone they’re uncomfortable with permabanned from the game for something they claim as the sole reason they got banned for on discord, which are different platforms , while leaving all the circumstances out and accusing people of lying? Call me crazy but this is the feeling I get while reading this

Yeetmister zoey and toxic all got banned for being toxic to server so why they can’t all get along I dunno

Because I’m not a toxic player, I almost always even play as a pacifist in game. I have no intent on ruining anyone’s enjoyment or time playing and if anything wish we had more extended rounds with no antags.

bait

Post must be at least

After reading over this, along with others opinions, I’m placing this under banter rather then breaking rule 1. It’s the internet my man, people talk shit. You’ll be fine.

i know im late to the party but i just wanted to say that this is a good post/reply by you

1 Like

care to explain how you people made 38 posts in a thread which should’ve been resloved the same day it was made?