CKEY: Youssri Pitt

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: dont know

Offender’s In-Game Name: Prismo

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023-07-15

Round Number:

Rules Broken: R1, R13, R15

Incident Description: Prismo was a Incursion Agent this game, he immediatly said in comms he buys a gun and wants to gun down sec. He baught the gun didnt use it, then didnt comply to any plans the team made, said he got no tc even tho a gun and ammo doesnt cost that much. then he has gone afk for more then half and hour and didnt do anything didnt even use the gun. (uodated he bought a revolver so he did almost use all his tc to his defense)

Additional Information:

Discord report:

Your Discord:

Offender’s Discord:

Rules Broken:

Incident Description:

Additional Information:5min before the shuttle came he came back from afking and stand afk then in the hallways.

It’s more likely that you already played more rounds by now, but remember if they’re an antagonist you can get their Ckey by checking the end of round report when it ends and it would say something

The incursionists were

X(ckey) as: [ In character name] and survived/died

If it’s the next round after(or next time you connect) you can always check the “Your last round report” on the OOC tab to get the information, though giving the name already helps the admins, cheers!

ah sorry i somehow forgot that in that round because i was kinda pissed. sorry

1 Like

Le guy

birbonion \ Prismo \ Clown \ Incursion Team \ ROUNDSTART \ Human
TCOMMS: BirbOnion/(Prismo) [Syndicate] (spans: ) “I think i might buy a gun and just shoot the sec offs.” (language: Galactic Common) (Theatre (135, 147, 2))
GAME: BirbOnion/(Prismo) has bought the �.357 revolver from an �uplink (Dormitory Toilets (130, 149, 2))

I see no signs of him going AFK for thirty minutes, he was silent on syndies comms for a while tho’, hence the impression he was I guess.

As it looks in the logs, your team couldn’t plan together nor work together well. The clown was indeed the worse offender of this…But he wasn’t griefing you and I see attempts to plan with you and work towards your objs.

Sometime your team isn’t what you wish it’d be. Sucks, but that’s how it is.
Rejected.