CKEY:leonidzurnadzhi

Your Discord:sosku10#9188

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown sorry.

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: L.O.C.O

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):12.04.2021

Round Number:No idea guys!

Rules Broken: R3

Incident Description: So i was ariving at the space station 13 late, it was already in evacuation state, so i walked to emergency shuttle and when the round was about to end the borg L.O.C.O welder bombed the fuck out of everyone, and i died before i got round end report, total bullshit. It also said that i  did not survive this shift..

Additional Information: I can give you the list of logs i have where it happens. For some reason i can't post it here.

You dont have image privileges. You are gonna need to wait for an jannie to come.

The admins can do very little or next to nothing without this, try giving the admins the time zone + time it happened

1 Like

Round number always shows in post credits.

If you haven’t played a game since, you can load OOC → your last round and see the round ID there.

I’ve poked around a little bit trying to find the round during which this happened but welder bombing is not really something that can be easily investigated without a round ID.

can’t post any screens stil damn

The information provided in this report is not enough to conduct an investigation for something like this. (Namely the lack of round ID)