Ckey: gregyeggy

Your Discord: emissary of the depraved

Offender’s CKEY: bluezorua

LRP or MRP server: mrp

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jimmy Brickets

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 4.5.2021

Round Number: 29393

Rules Broken: R2 R3 and borderline erp

Incident Description: I was a mime antag and I got caught doing antag things I got permaed. Then brig Phys decides he wants to beat me with a stunnbaton. I shove him into a wall and he calls out that I have karate (I did have it but I didn’t use it the entire round) so another sec comes and batons me to stam crit. Then the brig Phys says that he wants to “play with me” so he takes me to the brig surgery room. And without any approval at all. He morphines me. Cuts my legs off. Pacifies. Not so bad so far but what comes after is the creepy fucking shit. He wakes me up and forces me to wear cat ears. He then for what felt like 5 solid minutes talks to me like his pet/child and force feeds me a mice. It was fucking horrific so much that hos and warden and cap let me go purely on the fact that brig Phys did this to me.

Additional Information: you can find the start of all of this when you ctrl+f the word KARATE or flexes

8 Likes

cap here, I purely stumbled on this by accident when I came to build some things in education chamber.

It took me a few good moments and beggings from the HOS to realize what even happened and why we should just let him go free.

I can understand some torturing of perma prisoners which are about to get executed but I found the mime alone cuffed in the education chamber while the AI was screaming crew harm over the radio.

I think we should also look at why the brig phys was allowed to “play” with a prisoner instead of just throwing the prisoner into perma after the usual butt exam for implants - You know, normal procedures. Even as a Captain it’s physically impossible to notice what happens to each and every prisoner, we have Warden and HOS for that

Not only that but it changed the whole round in that regard, confirmed heretics and traitors were let go and somehow even the clown heretic was recruited as a deputy. All of them were chill but you can understand where it all came from

Edit: It took me a while to realize but when I found the mime alone, I called it out in sec radio because I knew mime had some sort of martial arts(heard sec radio from before mentioning “karate”).
The mime could totally uncuff himself and robust me but he just kept sitting there, defeated and probably in the middle of ahelping this whole situation

3 Likes

Uhh… if this is true , that brig phys need help irl.

5 Likes

that’s some “i tortured animals when i was a kid” level shit holy fuck

3 Likes

Adding details as I find them, I’ll look into this

Edit: Streamlined report added missing info

@bluezorua
Mfw
What the fuck my dude

2 Likes
Can we talk about the villain monologue going on here look at this

Borderline fetish rp (VIEWER DISCRESSION ADVISED)

Morphine

[2021-05-04 18:44:04.445] ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has injected /datum/reagent/medicine/morphine into GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) via the sleeper (NEWHP: 72) (Brig (196, 152, 2))

[2021-05-04 18:45:17.088] SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “morphine should kick in?” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

[2021-05-04 18:45:24.458] SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “there!” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

Confirmation of being de-legged

[2021-05-04 18:45:51.069] ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has operated on GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) (OPERATION TYPE: amputation) (TARGET AREA: r_leg) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (197, 152, 2))

[2021-05-04 18:46:34.567] ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has operated on GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) (OPERATION TYPE: amputation) (TARGET AREA: l_leg) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (197, 152, 2))

50 Shades of Grey shit going on here

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “ah your awake” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “now for actual healing” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “see now” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “your an itty bitty little kitty cat!” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “eat cat food!” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has fed GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) with /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (3u), /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment/vitamin (2u) and /datum/reagent/blood (2u) (NEWHP: 84.5) (Brig (196, 152, 2))

ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (3u), /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment/vitamin (2u) and /datum/reagent/blood (2u)) from the mouse to GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) (NEWHP: 84.5) (Brig (196, 152, 2))

ATTACK: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (1.7u), /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment/vitamin (1.1u) and /datum/reagent/blood (1.1u)) from the mouse to GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) (NEWHP: 84.5) (Brig (196, 152, 2))

Finale (more like fINALLY OVER-)

(lots more feeding the mime mice)

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “yehe” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) “this is not making fun” (Brig (196, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “welp” (Brig (200, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “mimes now broken” (Brig (200, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “no legs” (Brig (200, 152, 2))

SAY: Youssw/(Frank Brand) “Give me him” (Brig (199, 150, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “pacified” (Brig (200, 152, 2))

SAY: Bluezorua/(Jimmy Brickets) “have fun!” (Brig (200, 152, 2))

SAY: GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) “just” (Prison Wing (210, 158, 2))

SAY: GregyEggy/(Silent Minority) “feed me” (Prison Wing (214, 158, 2))

Considering the contents being fetish-like in origin, along with the insufferable war crimes caused this shift by a non-antag Brig Phys in SEVERE violation of SOP, and quite a few rules INCLUDING the erotic content rules as laid out in R2.1, I sentence Mr. Bluezorua to a permanent ban from Beestation, subject to appeal due to the lack of previous violations of this nature.
Any who oppose, speak now or forever hold your peace @GameAdmin (AKA second opinions?)

5 Likes

We just passed a new permanent ban policy. It will not be appealable for at least a year.

Then I really did accidentally make this US Jury lmao

Don’t you have to serve some of your sentence before you can try and shorten it or something?

If you perform an act or acts egregious enough to warrant a permanent ban, the appeal will not be considered until at least one year has passed.

The only exceptions are “permanent until explanation” or bans made in error - the person didn’t even do what they’re accused of, and that is not the case here. Acts which warrant an immediate permanent ban, or repeated minor actions resulting in a permanent ban both fit into the minimum of one-year category.

4 Likes

After a private discussion with @bluezorua and several other admins which provided some much needed context to these actions, this report and the resulting ban have been overturned.