Player Feedback! Judge Joon! (And Odessa)

Joon the Baboon > Anyone else

2 Likes

I will never forget Odessa, because they walked upto me and said “How do i leave this realm forever” as my target, I then brought them to the SM and said, “You should touch that”, and they did. 10/10 target would assassinate again.

4 Likes

Oh I remember this! I was actually in a rush I had to leave quickly. And I didn’t know about cryo or anything. You said “you should touch it”. And my last words were “I’m going to touch it.”
It was really fun.
I got to see the station freak out over my death for a bit.
I was new still and that event really made me feel a part of the game!

Cheers!!

3 Likes

I had alot of fun this round having sec try to qualify your suicide as a murder haha, the funniest part was they spent so much time focused on the ashing of odessa, that they forgot to ask how a chef had engineering access in the first place haha.

2 Likes

Joon is great! Love the character and its interactions with mine!

2 Likes

I can’t believe its Yoshiro.

I met you as a changeling and you didn’t metagame it or try to validhunt me. Even thought you could and had every right to do so.

That went on to be one of the best rounds Ive ever had.

Thank you for making me smile and laugh everytime I see you!

2 Likes

Don’t even.
You’re trying to hard…
just don’t.

:smile:

1 Like

Poor Joon wasn’t worthy enough to marry the barshuttle barmaid :pensive:

2 Likes

It was you?!

Man I swear our SM Dog stunt is now cannon in my head.

I will speak of (and with) the dog every time I set up the SM.

Thank you so much for the good experiences!

What dog? Eh? Poly?

1 Like

No you dingus. A mentor dog

The SM Dog, silly. Said to show up to those in need! (Or maybe just those that click the “Request Mentor Assitance” button in the mentor tab).

2 Likes

Sadly i just found this post very late. I really had fun with every encounter we had. You once said the best one was where i was the Chaplain who hunted you out of my maints. I sure do miss odessa! A realy nice crew mate to have aboard.

1 Like

My favourite maintenance goblin…

2 Likes

0/10 turned into a forums poster

3 Likes