[Pixelman77] small event

CKEY:RedFoxIV

Your Discord: lemon#7359

LRP or MRP server:lrp

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):18.06.2020

Round Number:17372

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):no shitspawn unless permitted :flushed:

Incident Description: Only caught a glimpse of it. An admin-spawned CC official doing random shit to people. Got revived several times after getting toolboxed. Admeme also tried to retrieve his dead body by a bluespace pod, but after i pull away the official’s body he proceeds to slamdunk me into a nearest wall using a buildmode.
(he did heal me half a minute later though.)

Immediately after that spawned an ERT with a pulse rifle which then proceeded to make holes in the shuttle.

Additional Information: do admemes need no permission to make such "small events"©?

Additional Additional Information: bruh

2 Likes

CC was asked to unlethaly detain 2 people and take them to CentComm, then you guys attacked the CENTCOMM offical and killed him.

I take the blame for the shuttle explosion however, kate thought she was DS and proceeded to kill half the crew, couldn’t stop her in time. ( she still had objective to do it unlethaly though)

This was supposed to be small event but got fuckedup.
(Also i wallslammed you to stop you from pulling CC for a sec)

2 Likes

how about next time you gib people who bother you? both easier and quicker

from what i’ve seen, CC was just randomly stunning people, cuffking them. uncuffing and stunning again. that’s why i attacked him, actually. Non-lethally at first.

also, can you share some info with me on how did he not drop into stamina crit after being hit with at least 5 to 10 disabler beams?

and please don’t put the blame on me, i tried to disable him, but i didn’t fucking kill him.

reviving is cringe btw

1 Like

I didn’t had plan to kill you, I just wanted to stop you. I had 10000 F̶u̶n̶n̶i̶e̶r̶ faster ways of killing you if I wanted to do that.

She was tasked with arresting those 2 “small” guys, a random guy sees her disabling the moth and shoves her to get her disabler ( this was you I believe) but gets cuffed by her.
She didn’t disable anyone 4norison, she just cuffed the moth first and then you proceeded to shove him.
(Also how the hell you thought she was ling)

I seriously don’t know about this.

Well I guess we can ignore your attack because your only lethal attack was after the other “small” guy took an axe and robusted kate.

>

also,

I disarmed the official only after i saw him disable a single pixel moth, cuff it, fireman-grab it, uncuff, let go and disable again. All that while moth was asking for help.

why would you even attack a CC in the first place sounds like this all happened because you felt like interferring.

you see a centcom official get revived 10 times by admins, NOOO WHY DID CC KILL ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Admins don’t need permission to make small events or to send CC officials
 but it seems like a lot of stuff went wrong here. I can’t really weigh strongly either way before I see logs in this case - To mistake your role as deathsquad would require a really ambiguous or mistyped message on the Admin’s part. Likewise, in order to have access to pulse rifles, the admin would have to check a box giving access to them.

Regardless of both situations, using the aheal on anyone actively in the round (even centcom officials) is bad in almost any case outside of being griefed.

how about next time you gib people who bother you? both easier and quicker

Because doing it this way is more engaging to both the dead and living players, when done right. I would much rather send the HoS or a Centcom official to dethrone a bad captain even if a job-ban is required because it’s just more fun to the round that way, even if gibbing is faster and easier.

I don’t know who was being sent for detainment here, just an example of “why not gib”

To be honest, if CC official gets killed an ERT should be sent to find out why, punish the the innocent and reward the undeserving.

1 Like

the thing is, he spawned the ERT directly onto the station after CC official died, and, i guess, gave him a pulse rifle too. kate played as both, lol

“why not gib” was about killing me via buildmode’s throw.

what’s your point

bruh20

1 Like

I think kate took the gun from CC while I was busy changing her status to ERT sec.

Also I ahealed them because it was supposed to be 2 small men vs CC not whole crew vs non lethal armed CC. I then announced to crew to leave the CC offical alone (which no one gave a damn about) and then took her to CC to send her more armed this time.

Why do people even whine about this at this point.Just decide if you want admins to be ban machines or do you want them to get involved more with the riund and make it more fun.Just whine IC like we all do you dont need to report admins which coud possibly get them demoted.

This is a small sort of a fuck up that did not ruin the round massively for any players.

If admins aren’t allowed to fuck up every now and then there will be no fun events.

The feedback from that should be - don’t use aheal to give a player combat advantage. That’s just unfair. Other than that this does not go above the average dumbassery that goes on every round, with or without admeme intervention.

He didnt give her an battle advantage tho :flushed:

He ahealed her when he was getting murdered as a mostly unarmed CC official. If she was a cluwne that would’ve not been a problem at all because cluwne’s combat potential is zero no matter how many times it is fully healed.

And even as it is, it’s not much of a problem anyway. Just a minor issue. If crewmen on the station want to kill the official potentially provoking an ERT going after them - let them have it.

no gun spawned on my backpack

he ahealed a cc official that was standing still saying “bruh” while getting DIAVOLOD 20 times, i really dont see hiow you attack a unarmed cc official and expect for cc to not get your ass.

if you wanna chase le cc valids you get the cc ballids

Yes, if CC official gets robusted I expect CC to send a well armed group of officials to make some pointed inquiries, not for the official to get ahealed.