Pixelman77 - REmentor app

Your CKEY: Pixelman77

Your Discord: pixelman#7720

How long have you been playing ss13?: since late 2019, I have 521 hours on bee as of the time I’m writing this. Probably 100 hours in total on other servers.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: probably no one, some of you might remember me though. I was a mentor here before but I got demoted 1 month ago due to inactivity. I was an admeme too.

Game Experience (More Detailed): I know the basics of every department, I’m more experienced in engineering, command and service. I’m a decent medic too but I usually need to open up the wiki page for the med names and recipes.

You only got removed from mentor because of your inactivity, no idea about your recent playtime, I’ll assume you reapplied because you started playing again +1

welcome back I guess?
+1

Hey, sorry for bumping but I think it’s in the best interest of every staff member if someone pulled their recent playtime, thanks

+1

you were a mentor before and so quite obviously you’re still going to be a good mentor now. if the reason isn’t inactivity then the admins will cut this short anyway.

What recent playtime?

This recent play time is god awful, -1.

Wasn’t meant to be a reply, sorry.

You need to actually have a consistent playtime if you are expected to teach people. How would you teach if you know less then they do?

-1 from me

T:0

I’m going to go ahead and deny this.

You were recently demoted for inactivity and haven’t shown any real improvements in terms of playtime. You’re welcome to try again when you have actually put in the time.