In-game misconduct:

CKEY: zeskorion

Your Discord: the zesko#1763

Offender’s CKEY: pixelman77

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 8/24/2020

Round Number: 

Incident Description: Admin, on extended round, spawns changelings and traitors. 

Additional Information: Extended rounds are a break from the greytide, especially for MRP. Let them be.

Was probably me.
Secret extended is good for seeing who shows up in brig for serious crimes and who breaks into bridge to steal the Captains ID.

Normally spawn antags at 10 to 15 minute mark

don’t fucking do that, extended is more than just shitter bait

I’ll be home soon and will grab the logs for this, but Zesko is correct about the intentions behind extended (and secret extended) if this was a naturally occurring extended round.

Forcing secret extended to handle some troublemakers and spawning antags on a delay, I don’t personally have a problem with though, as long as they were spawned appropriately at random.

If I’m on, I’ve been trying to work against “I stubbed my toe time to call the shuttle” syndrome. Since murderbone objectives are rare, station damage is normally limited.

The worst damage normally happens to the station is the 0 engineer SM automatic delam.

If this is a recurring theme for greenshifts in general, then this is something that shouldn’t be done.

I could probly code something that disallows admins from spawning antags on extended

Breh, are you kidding me. I hopped there to fix your tickets on round end and you make a report on me :flushed:

That will just have unintended side effects and be really annoying, having them just not spawn them in the first place is what we should have

1 Like

[2020-08-24 08:34:08.396] ADMIN: Bloons3/(Default Cyborg-196) created traitors.
[2020-08-24 08:34:08.908] ADMIN: Bloons3/(Default Cyborg-196) created changelings.

Round was not forced green so… yeah.
Please do not spawn antagonists into green shifts @Bloons, it completely negates the purpose of them in the first place.

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.