Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Admin Report

CKEY: Honkhonkclown

Your Discord: Clown#7307

Offender’s CKEY: Pitersky

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Quiet

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10/26/19

Round Number: 8242

Rules Broken (if relevant): Don't murderbone as traitor/blood bro/ling without doing objectives first on LRP, Rule 4

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): N/A other than don't break basic server rules

Incident Description: He rolled ling as Quiet the Mime and had the objectives of ling team objective impersonating the Sec department, absorbing the most DNA, stealing secret documents. and assassinating the geneticist. He redtexted all four of these and was just killing people indiscriminately with his armblade out in the halls. He ran up to me and chopped my head off and then tossed it into chem while making no attempt to absorb me. He only absorbed 3 dnas despite killing far more people and was generally just murderboning.

Additional Information: N/A

1 3
i’ll just leave this here

We could use a council ruling on whether that actually counts as an objective for rule 4 purposes. Technically, the objective wasn’t completed unless all lings had become their respective persons and from what it seems like you just killed all the sec and called it mission accomplished and went to go murderbone.

when it comes to objectives where it says things along the lines of “_____ the entire _____” you cant really know if that is completed, its not a good excuse to murderbone because anyone can say “i didn’t know” but i did see you had an objective just to assassinate one specific person… you could have just waited until he died and then murderboned, even if what you say is true and you genuinely believed you could murderbone, and that your objectives were complete, it still doesnt look very cash money my guy

I’ve been told killing sec specifically is not considered murderboning no matter what if you’re antag because security’s general purpose is to stop you anyways.

yea but he killed like 20 people total and nowhere near all of them were sec bois.

Uh, that round ID ain’t there on LRP mate. Nor is it from this date.

Something’s incorrect mate

Well, you probably meant round 8422

It fits with the whole situation.
Piterskiy rolled Ling.
Killed/assisted on a total of 39 kills.

14 of those were against security members, captain and cyborgs.

The rest, aka 25 players, any role besides those.

He did not complete any of his objectives, not even the one he thought classified as completed.

That is a fairly big bruh moment… seems like a kneecap moment.

Issue resolved, 1 strike applied.