How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
2 years
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
6 im not robust but i am a great miner
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
never been an ss13 mod so 1
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
i was a minecraft admin once in a small finnish server
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
no
Your strengths:funny and had time to read the rules while i had my discord vacation

Your weaknesses:i have dyslexia

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
ERP
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
be understanding
What makes a staff team good?:
active with the community and being helpfull
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
to keep order
What kind of player are you?:
i am the unrobust traitor that fails to kill you with my double e sword
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
i dont think i will change but if i do i think i change for the better ?
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
id check for what would have lead up to this situation if clown was just a dick. and for the hops gun i would try to help to get it back. and for the clown i would leave a note of this self antagging for other mods to see if he repeats this
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: id ask for a reason and this is a preatty clear case of griefing. i would say a perma ban with a chance of unban application in a year

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: if this was a first time as a breaking bad meth addict i wouldnt do nothing but if this keeps happening i would contact the chemist about being a bad chemist

3 Likes

Just to clarify, is this intended as a meme application or serious application?

Even if this somehow isn’t a meme application, I wouldn’t consider you eligible given that you only just recently got over a server ban (~2-months) and a Discord mute (~2-weeks).

1 Like