Pijany Mistrz DC Noted by Chiryn for pizza posting

Discord ID: Pijany_Mistrz#7088

Admin Discord ID: chiryn#0001

Ban Type: note

Ban Length: N/A

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): some time ago. Cannot specify since no warning date is provided.

Ban Reason:
1 point warning 1046176694530232421 issued by chiryn#0001 for No NSFW pictures/memes.

Appeal Reason: I don’t believe i posted NSFW content per se. It did not contain anything explicit.
It’s literally pizza with icing.

Additional Information:
I decided to appeal this since I’ve heard similar situation happened not long time ago and was amended
(80085). Why disgusting food is considered NSFW? No idea. If you believe its still inappropriate and deserved please at least amend its description to something more specific like “please don’t post pizza with icing, thank you”. People tend to get wrong ideas by that.

below link to picture/meme mentioned, for investigation purposes. Content may be disturbing but definitely not NSFW.

https://imgur.com/a/iNMVPnt

This frosting sure looks a lot like sperm.
Find it a bit weird that we are an 18+ server but can’t post jokes like that.
Maybe we could take a look more precisely to what classifies as NSFW for bee.
If there is something about body fluids well. Since it’s an image and it looks like sperm, it can be considered as sperm. So maybe that’s why.
Images are just what they look to be, not what they actually are.

2 Likes

looking at the… icing. I can see where a misunderstanding may have emerged

3 Likes

Thing is the “things that looks like cum” memes/images sometimes are posted on general, but this one actually got noted. I believe i posted it among other weird pizza images to annoy Italian users, so it was not “welcome to the C-zone” kind of intent.

i mean it’s clearly meant to be a “haha cum pizza” photo and you can’t pretend that you only posted it with the intention of sending a pizza with an unconventional topping

That is correct.
yet the thread/context was pizzas, not just blatant fluid posting. If it was excessive than yeah i understand, but i still don’t believe it can be marked as NSFW.

Man I just looked at that picture and my first thought was “that looks like someone made jizz pizza”
it is kinda that bad.

And they should all be yeeted and/or reported, especially if and when the specific intent was posting something that looks like cum. It’s disgusting and uncalled for.

Keep that shit out of here. I know for a fact you aren’t the first person warned for this even if you feel like you are because I report this shit when I see it and have seen it dealt with almost every time I do.

course it is. Whole point was to post disgusting pizzas. What im trying to point out is that i got accused of posting NSFW shit.

NSFW can be disgusting. Disgusting doesn’t mean its NSFW.

Don’t want to make a slippery slope but at this point You can call images of heinz beans in weird places a NSFW content.

heinz beans don’t come out my dick. I think you’re missing the point of what makes it NSFW

Heinz beans images can be disgusting because we all know, beans do go there, you’ve ruined the beans and its not like those things were very tasty to start. It’s more shocking and disgusting cause it’s absurd.

A icing glazed pizza like that looks like Jizza, is gross on a level that invokes imagery of the process to how it got like that, which is definitely NSFW

So is icing (i think so but I’m not sure since its your dick).
What looks like one doesnt mean it is. Am i gonna get noted too for that image of bald guy that looks like ass?
Mentioned picture here linked aswell, spoilered since im not sure about response and policy about “look alikes”:

https://imgur.com/a/cIQSsyK

Ok thats funny cause it’s a trick of perspective, you look at it hard enough or get it pointed out and you’re like “oh it IS a dude’s head and not someone’s rear end.”

the pizza is just totally ambigious without clarification or context. the fact that you CAN conflate it with something as gross as a “Jizza” is what puts it across the line.

A pizza with icing that looks like cum is definitely NSFW, especially if the main intent behind it is to make the person perceive it as such. Yes, it’s disgusting, and it has no place here.
I am fully aware of what you’re saying, but regardless of what it actually is, it’s not something that should be posted in this server.

It’s… covered in it.

In short, no, it is NSFW, and the reason for the warn will remain as such.

As Taylor has said both here and in discord - you are entirely missing the point.

If I squirt icing over my wife’s face and post a video of it, I fully expect to be warned regardless of what the substance in the image actually is. The fact it isn’t actually cum is completely irrelevant. The intent is for it to look like cum and to disgust, shock and/or disturb people is what makes it worth warning and makes people not want to see it.

4 Likes

Appeal Denied.

Even though this appeal is closed, I wanted to comment on this.

Just because we’re 18+ doesn’t mean we need to accept or otherwise allow NSFW content. We can be 18+ while maintaining an otherwise clean and work-friendly Discord community. It’s somewhat ridiculous to imply that one cannot exist without the other.

The jokes aren’t all that funny and it lessons people’s abilities to interact with the community in public spaces.