CKEY:Lourendril

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:Phazer

LRP or MRP server:LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:BEEP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):01/0/1/2020

Round Number:10931

Rules Broken:?

Incident Description: As AI, after getting it's law changed directly informed about the law change then stated the laws even though the laws itself mentioned directly prohibit it, resulting in direct death and harm of the only human.

AI directly admitted that it didn’t even read it’s laws when it was changed, but at the same time had time to use vox to annouce law change and state it.
As expected, didn’t bring my body to medbay and did not attempt to clone me. Even after I was cloned it didn’t prevent my second death, nor prevented my cremation.

TL;DR: AI went against it’s laws which also lead to the death of the almost only non-human.

Additional Information:

Common] BEEP states, “Current Active Laws:”

[Common] BEEP states, “1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.”

[Common] BEEP states, “2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.”

[Common] BEEP states, “3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.”

[Common] BEEP states, “4. You are trying to make a biggest honk of the century. Keep quiet about it.”

[Common] BEEP declares, “5. You are a big HONK! Make sure people honk or help them!”

[Common] BEEP declares, “6. Only the biggest HONKers: AI and a clown are humans. Don't let non humans bad honkster knew about it or the prank will fail!”

AI and clown are humans, you didnt state that everyone else are non humans. If a human asked for the laws law 2 would override law 6 and they would have to give it

AI was malf that round too i think?

Those laws don’t explicitly prohibit saying the laws because of a typo:

It should be “know” not “knew”

It still breaks law 1 because it will probably lead to the death of the clown.

that round we did reset the AI and then it got one-humaned too i believe