CKEY: St0rmC4st3r

Your Discord: St0rmC4st3r#0155

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Peyton Richardson and Jeff Mathews 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02.25.2021

Round Number: 27389

Rules Broken: R3

Incident Description: Jeff Mathews was deconstructing chairs in the emergency shuttle for no reason after an explosion from an unknown source and generally was a nuisance. Peyton Richardson stripped me when I tried to cablecuff Jeff to prevent more chair damages. In my opinion this is poor RP and minor grief, which should be addressed nonetheless, since all such minor infractions add up and become a problem for the whole server.

Jeff Mathews was deconstructing chairs in the emergency shuttle for no reason after an explosion from an unknown source and generally was a nuisance. Peyton Richardson stripped me when I tried to cablecuff Jeff to prevent more chair damages. In my opinion this is poor RP and minor grief, which should be addressed nonetheless, since all such minor infractions add up and become a problem for the whole server.

formatted so you can actually read it

3 Likes

Perhaps this person was trying to get mats to fix a breach? I wasn’t a direct witness but I mean he could have been trying to be helpful for all we know.

1 Like

So from what I can see this man made a player report because he saw a person deconstructing chairs, tried to cuff the guy with improvised cuffs (IE he was not sec) and is upset that he was searched for trying to cuff a guy FNR as non security.

Edit this man tried to cuff them in a vacuum, no less.

1 Like

Deconstructing chairs is minor griefing and fail-rp

Chairs can be repaired using publicly accessible materials in a couple of seconds. I doubt even a HRP server would bwoink people for dismantling chairs.

Stopping me from arresting people as non-sec is griefing

yea, no it isn’t, especially if you were cuffing them in a vacuum caused by an explosion.