Petition to remove the power of coders

Bee needs microtransactions.

1 Like

No.

Aight to adress things said

Meme prs get always merged: Not always and the meme prs that get merged are generally very minor stuff that dosen’t even brake any balance. And also saying that this game has balance is a joke lol.

There is no democracy when it comes to managing the codebase. Maintainers, and to a greater extent the Lead Developer, have final say on what does and doesn’t get merged. Sometimes really popular features will be rejected due to conflicting design decisions or poor quality code. At the same time, some unpopular features may be added to help maintain balance, improve performance, or otherwise prop-up future changes.

I think that this also misses, when it a maintainers pr dosen’t miss the bad code mark nor does it effect posivetly the game whatsover, great examples of this is zesko’s viro prs, and ling nerf prs, while lings did in the past need nerf specially related to dissonant shriek , what was ended up being nerfed was the everything i ling had, this basically broke the ling balance and made them almost impossible to work as loud antagonists. And also that pink blob shit, it was dumb , laggy and no one wanted it. And besides that he also instantly closed prs for features that were removed in the past due to certain conditions being unmet, and when they were met he denied said prs and instantly close them.

One final note… As a project we’re dynamic. Things will always change. If something doesn’t work or is clearly hated by a majority of players, there is always a chance that adjustments will be made.

We don’t even know if there is any change in the works, there is no transparecy at all when it comes to how things are operated or even the discord server it self, audit logs used to be public now they are private and we can’t even be sure why someone was banned or if a important message was deleted.

The whole point of making PR’s is so the Community, Coders, And the admins can decide on if this is good or bad, but if your whole feedback consists of reddit upvotes nobody is going to listen to you.

Thing is most coders with a few execeptions which i won’t name either case, generally don’t even play the game that much, and have a history of merging shit content or removing things that had no reason to being removed cough cough* zesko. I feel that when it comes to general balance prs and feature adding or removing they should have pr votes. And since we are actively merging prs that will be basically balance breaking or removing a the fun aspect of a certain feature without any community feedback first it just creates a cicle of uncercantity and general alienation of the players. It is important to have discussions, but it’s also important to also listen what the people who actually play the game have to say.

This is genuinely disgusting, and an authtoritarian way of thinking which was used to justify alot of atrocities. And is also highly ironic specially coming from someone who is infamous for adding shitty features and barely playing the game lol.

Yea, this is why we read comments and tend to take comments that are constructive / not just straight shitting no the PR into account a lot more heavily than the vote. Even if something passes a vote, if there is a flaw pointed out in the comments then it usually won’t be merged if the point is important and not addressed/considered by the author

Problem is there is barely any comments in prs, imo we should encourage players to go look at our active pull requests and pass down their opinions about the current feature and how it might be broken. Things said in #pr-discussion generally are quickly forgotten and never adressed.

My final point, listen to the community, be more transparent and actually encourage people to partake into the whole coding part of the server instead of alienating them with shitty speedmerges, and maintainers adding unwanted features.

1 Like

Mqn the name zesko sure comes up a lot in these threads…

Who are coders to say what the game needs when most of them don’t even play anymore lol. At that point you become highly out of touch with the community and in most cases being a net negative rather than a positive, so the talk that coders know whats best for the game is dumb and unfounded lol!

1 Like

Yes, but can we compel Zesko to wear coding socks?

1 Like

Because they don’t care what the meta is and will nerf it fairly rather than wanting to keep it. It’s a meme to say coders don’t ‘play’ the game, but coders should only see the game for what it is, not what the community wants lol dab tard so bad lmao catcatcatcatcat :flushed: emoji

Your forgot that the coders themselves made the meta LOL, also

nerf fairly

LMFAO never, just look at zesko some of his nerfs are utter bullshit and dont actually balance anything lol.

Coders should see the game for what it is

A form escapism to where people go to at their free time to have some fun? Oh wait you thought that it is a erp simulator LMFAO

A form escapism to where people go to at their free time
Oh wait you thought that it is a erp simulator LMFAO

Did you just say ERP was competitive and more hardcore than base game :flushed:

Dumbass simulator gsmes arent hard core LOL! And stop trying to make felinids seem like based robust players when they are all degenerate cum brains would erp if it wasnt against the rules every round lol

this is moccha rn
sex

5 Likes

Velvet right now

1 Like

yes i rush space lube and weapons, mad? :moyai:

Get’s arrested by sec for having weapons

Zane blake releases you immediatly under the condition that you must ride him the entire shift

You as a good erper, and a degenerate comply and erp.

And so does the story of velvet riding zane blake repeats once again.

• get arrested
  • released by metagang

it’s called being good lol

1 Like

Relying on others isn’t good, but as i suspected the cum has melted your brain, i diagnose you with the cumbrain

5 Likes

bee was never a democracy, its an oligarchy

Used to be a semi consitutuional monarchy, now its an Absolute Monarchy

but the monarch(Crossed) doesn’t intervene very often

He does but in the shadows (remember the letters N S V)