Personal circuit structure post

Turn on-off function.
Comparison will become 0 or 1 everytime you activate.

Adding two speech components to True/False is recommended,
because you don’t know if this is turned on or off.

1 Like

Circuit Translator

Translates the languages except for entity(radio chat)
It needs to be improved more because It tries to catch meaningless talks - like machine notification

1 Like

Turn On-Off + Translator

Now you can turn on or off your translator.

1 Like

post in guides? or something or other?

not really a guide. It’s likely posting to remember for myself or give some idea to people.

uh, well, after taking a look at circuits, it looks there’s nothing else to make it… there are not much useful components…

This is on-off function in Skyrat citcuits (likely TG stuff). this is cursed one.
This is because ‘Signal’ has more than 1 value, so I had to make the signal into 1-0 with double Not.
I am not sure if there’s a way to make signal into 1-0.

Prototype of TG translator circuits. this is gross.

Not 3 (or 5)
Comparison 2
Speech 3
Concat 1

Okay, TG circuits more suck.
If there’s anyone who’s gonna try to port it, Don’t. I believe it’s not compatible with bee extremely.
There are a few good things to port, but It should be chnaged.

Still belongs in the circuit thread since it can help people. I cannot change the category however, so Ill just set the close timer to some insane number

1 Like

(TG-Base) Turn on-off [Less Not component version]
You should set != at Comparison component.

I still don’t like the way using Not at Compact Remote.

Note: the translator(the speech component) only says Galatic Common, so the foreigners can’t understand the translated message, while only we can understand theirs.

1 Like

huh.

I don’t remember doing this.

Neat.

changed on / off
using triggerred signal from Not to Not is better than taking TRUE / FALSE signal from Comparison

I am still not happy Triggered returns world time

Schizo Post time :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::eyes::eyes::joy::joy::smiling_imp::rage::pray::rage::triumph::skull:

This is the most convoluted translator I’ve seen, you really just need like three components

You don’t know aesthetics.