Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
02/11/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Non-antag killed a guy in shuttle then DCd when critted. Unable to bwoink. Appeal at https://forums.beestation13.com/c/ban-appeals/10
Appeal Reason:
I feel that this is a complete misunderstand, I never attacked anyone at all, I was standing there SSD, in the washroom, and I came back, it shows I disconnected, and when I tried to connect I got banned. I never attacked anyone at all, I was working at cargo, walking around. I never attacked anyone at the shuttle, since I got my arm cut off in the escape shuttle, and I got critted in the shuttle. I was AFK, when it happened, and I never attacked anyone. I feel that this is a case of mistaken identity.
Additional Information:

We have a standing rule to perma anyone who is DC’d before we could get a response on a bwoink. The ban has been lifted, and I’ll check logs now.

Thanks I am sorry for the rush, I just got scared because I got suprised since I didn’t attack anyone, I got attacked by a random cultie with a sword

kasual bro check the logs what if he lyin

Attack logs show you did nothing to anyone for the entire round. Removed the note. All set.

Sheeeeet, I always be checkin deez logs

Thanks brother, I got scared real fast, but I am glad we are able to handle this misunderstanding.

Of course, sorry for the scare. Have a good night.