PerishedFraud's admin application. (hello.)

CKEY: PerishedFraud

Discord: PerishedFraud#0293

Playtime: Fluctuates, but I am online for a few games every other day. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. Much of my time is on LRP.

Intended changes: None. I have given up in this regard. I will merely help the players. I don’t want to engage in anything beyond simply helping the players on Bee. (This won’t stop me from following orders of course)

Why: To help the players and bring more fun to the games.

Playtime: 1700 hours give or take.

Bee Playtime: My bee playtime is for the most part my ss13 playtime.

SS13 skill: Around 7, probably? I still fight like shit.

Admin Skill: My estimate is 5. I can handle arguments and disputes and have fiddled with things many times, including mini events and actual events a few times.

Have you ever been an admin: Why yes, how did you know

Alts: No.

Your strengths: I’m still as collected and well-meaning as I was when I first joined. I have decent adminning experience now.

Your weaknesses: Too naive. Too easily overwhelmed.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: The only player that ever made me mad isn’t here anymore, I think.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Patience.

What makes a staff team good?: Intent to help the players to the highest degree instead of speedrunning tickets or whatever.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Enforcing the rules. Protection of the players from both griefers and themselves. Gameplay improvement when possible.

What kind of player are you?: I make fun things and help people out. Even as an antagonist I try to keep killing to a minimum.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I won’t. Or rather the change has already happened.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: I check the clown for antagonist roles and objectives. If there’s no mention of the gun there I have a talk with him until he understands why spacing an item both instrumental for defense and instrumental for other antagonists is bad. If he doesn’t understand, acts toxic or is a repeat offender I’ll issue a very small ban after the round. The gun will be returned to secman or his locker.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I ask why he’s doing this. There aren’t usually justifications for this considering the ahelp even happened (if the station was infested or taken over the admins would know I reckon). With this in mind I don’t see good things in their account’s future.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: I check his playtime and ask him about the incident. If they’re a true newbie or otherwise kind and genuine they might get a revive out of it. If anything is suspicious, I issue a warning or a ban if they’re a repeat offender. But this is unlikely for suicide explosions. Most-likely I’ll just explain how to avoid the explosion in the future to them.

Additional Info: It was a mistake to ever try to get into the goings-on at Bee and I regret many things that I’ve learned, but it was a good experience overall. It took me a long time to make the decision to reapply. In the end, no matter what happened in the past, I still have the desire to be there for the players. I won’t be as active as before. I won’t talk much on the forums unless there are specific questions to be answered. Despite this I intend to do my best if I’m accepted, as I have done before, and I hope that I can be helpful if this occurs. While my intents to stay silent are in full effect on the forums, I hold no such intent in-game. Before making this application I’ve played on LRP for a few weeks and it does seem like they could use me. So here I am. The decision to reapply was a carefully-made one, and more importantly it was made without outsider interference, which simply wasn’t possible earlier. It also doesn’t mean I’m making some grand comeback. Almost all of my activity will/would be in the game itself.

TLDR I don’t into bee politics but I do into doing regular admin work.

(For those who may be wondering what some of this stuff references: I was an admin, and was doing pretty well as far as I remember. I eventually left due to too much pressure. Not from adminning but due to other things happening in the background, which I don’t like discussing. If you read this and still want to know more for some reason, ask privately.)

9 Likes

I had no problems with you when you were an admin so I see no reason why not. 1+

1 Like

Thanks for making your application, we’ll let you know when it has been reviewed.

-1, you never really specified why you left. This and the people you associated with made me lose trust in you.

Thank you for your interest in rejoining the adminteam and you work here in the past.
After considerable deliberation, we have elected to not accept this application at this moment.

You previously left the admin team suddenly and without reason. Until you’re ready to tell us why, we don’t think you’d be a good fit for the team.