Perishedfraud Admin Feedback thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @PerishedFraud
please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

i don’t know em but they seem cool unlike the other admins and i wish i knew em

1 Like

He is cool (quite literally) and tends to be very helpful even as an antag

somehow managed to become an admin, cool guy who ive known for ages come out of ss13 hiatus to say hes cool so like yea

f

e

2 Likes

Whoever made this thread is a fraud

Maybe the real fraud was the friends we made along the way?

4 Likes

It’s been a while and I have more hours as admeme now. Looking forward to what you guys think. Be honest.

u wanna know what i think? I THINK

stop lying ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

1 Like

I genuinely haven’t seen you on Sage, but from your forum messages, you seem like a chill guy.

As far as im aware you are still mainly lrp, and you are still mostly good with the entire cesspool of degenerates that dwell there. Quite chill, you dont jump to conclusions. You definetly deserve promotion, as you have shown great interest in using adminbus for events and what not, with the support from the community, though you obviously still dont have the full capacity to do so. Hopefully that will get fixed soon *cough *cough.

On leave, reopen when back

yes ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

5 Likes

Thanks to frauds trading shenanigans over at centcom one round I went from being a normal gene gorilla to a giant magical pie throwing sin encouraging smoke spewing clown voice having disco dancing monkey and had a ton of fun due to it till the crew got tired of my shit and beat me to death that is.

4 Likes

is always online. stop being online

1 Like

what…on discord? I don’t play as often as I used to.

yeah u were completely gone for 2 months. it was a joke