Owen McShain player report topic already used moment

you say you won’t start an argument
proceeds to argue
supreme bruh moment

1 Like

Your own words chief. You assaulted me on the arrival shuttle while you were a security officer for no reason, then tried to flash me for defending myself.

I killed you later on when you came for me, again, after I was already wrongfully jailed for defending myself against you when you incriminated me for doing so.

The fact that you wrote a report on this just shows you have no ability to self-reflect on your actions.

I killed you later on when you came for me, again, after I was already wrongfully jailed for defending myself against you when you incriminated me for doing so.

You stole my stuff and critted me in dorms. That’s enough to perma you alone and wasn’t self defence at all.
Also, I think I am allowed to “come at someone” to arrest them non-lethaly because they stole all my stuff.

I’m not saying I acted perfectly here but your response was out of the line and extreme.

1 Like

You have a literal dent in your skull, not even ironically. You feel like you can just roundstart attack people on the arrival shuttle as a security officer (arrival shuttle grief is a banneable offence antag and non-antag wise), trying to flash them when they respond back, while getting the person you assaulted arrested and jailed.

Then later on again try to harass the same individual and subsequently get killed for it, then cry because you got your ass beat.

Contrary to popular belief sec department isn’t there to abuse other players chief. This would’ve all been alot different had you not started this unprovoked on the arrival shuttle and kept it going on.

@GameAdmin can some one look at this please

2 Likes

bruh moment my bad unga

My last response, seems like you’re not getting my point.
I don’t consider shoving you a few times and then flashing you “a banneable offence” or a serious attack. I got you arrested because you stole my stuff and critted me in dorms and later approached you because I wanted to get MY stuff back (I didn’t even know you were jailed). Also you had a lot of security stuff on you and I had a reason to suspect you raided the armory while it was open.
Self defence is flashing me then running away to report me to the HoS. Self defence is also cuffing me. Critting me (while I was cuffed) and stealing my stuff is not self defence.
It’s also worth to note that after killing me you didn’t try to revive me or get me to medbay, instead you chose to dispose my body.
I didn’t try to abuse you, I played it as a joke because it was one. It’s not LRP, it’s MRP. Don’t take shoves too seriously.

You said you weren’t going to argue
you’re here arguing
you misspelled multiple things in your post
at this point I can’t tell if you’re shitposting or just dumb
you refuse to admit you’re wrong and you’re purposefully leaving out parts of the story to make yourself look better
just wait on caecillius or another admin to show up

1 Like

Who the hell just decides to fuckin shove a dude on the arrivals shuttle?

1 Like

hey guys, i chain shoved somebody on the arrivals shuttle, then they shoved me back, so I beheaded them and threw their body into space, AITA?

1 Like

Unironically wait for admeme intervention regarding logs.

though

Newsflash: jokes are jokes when two people laugh.

But god the sheer amount of nerve you must have to shove someone, say it was a joke, yet flash the guy who you shoved because he shoved you back?

But ye, wait for logs.

3 Likes

Since when did it become a joke
at what point did you randomly shoving someone on the shuttle as sec become a joke?
as rue said, jokes are when two people laugh
Then you fucking flashed him when he shoved back, doesn’t look like a joke to me

Also, “Don’t take shoves too seriously”?
It’s FUCKING MRP
If someone just walks up to you in real life and starts shoving you without a word, you’re not just going to laugh it off and assume it’s a joke

if you want to “joke”, go play clown
the purpose of the clown and mime is to softgrief the crew to entertain them
shifts become boring when there’s no action whatsoever, especially for security-oriented roles
stories with no conflict are boring ones. but from what I can see here, you have no interest in joking or entertaining, just bullshitting your way out of a hole you dug yourself into

2 Likes

I think owen taking him out of the round and stealing out of his stuff was not what should have happened, but… Archanial, you quite literally brought this on yourself. This is literally just flat out ban-bait, power abuse and grief. Owen’s no saint tho.

1 Like

dude randomly starts shoving ssd owen on the arrivals shuttle ((probably for epic “i robusted owen” screenshot))
then he acts like he’s the victim here

supreme bruh moment

1 Like

Your character is a grown adult working on a research station for a major company. You are a professional. Act like it.

proceeds to shove people on arrival shuttle as sec officer then flashes them for shove back

The person who made the report literally banbaited and then asking us like he is the victim lmao

You started the conflict and you have escalated the conflict.
For no reason.
On the arrival shuttle.

2 Likes

While what Owen did was indeed overescalation by MRP rules, you harassed them from the moment you both arrived, including on the arrivals shuttle, for absolutely no reason, and continued to do so after he tried to get you to stop. I can only really interpret this as ban-baiting and thus I will use rule 1 to absolve @OwenMcShain of any punishment for overescalation. If you do anything similar to this again you will likely face a ban for ban-baiting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.