Owen McLiggerPlayer Report

I’ll make this my last reply because I’m sure Zesko can handle this but no logs or statements have said that Owen was told by the CMO what tranquility does.

I had “positively changed” according to some admins, and yet i was still yknow banned after 3 months and continous stalking. My entire point is zesk, is that you are rabidly chasing after both owen, and me, whenever a player report occurs. Being retarded and trying to justify your retarded opinion (which you are then enforcing with your seniormin powers) through a baseless, retarded ban request is the worst way to make you look terrible

because the full logs werent posted so hit that dab

There’s no need to rush things or lose your mind over a game, everyone. If logs are requested (which they have been) me or Zesko or any other Admin can post them when we are available. Both sides have valid arguments, so I’d like everyone to remain civil.

Your round number is incorrect. This obviously happened in a round, but not round 9950- that round wasnt even on mrp. None of the -50 mrp rounds had owen in them. Are you sure this was on mrp?

the question has never been whether it happened or not.

On both sides, the details have been stated

Owen is offered Tranquility

Owen accepts,

he claims he does not know what it is afterwards, but he accepted regardless

Owen realizes or is told what it is

this is the part we want the log for

Owen, paxed so he cannot attack the one who gave him the drink, attacks indirectly

At this point, he is capable of reaching the cure still, as is the CMO. The question at play here is as follows:

Is a person valid for offering someone else a dangerous drink with no mislabeling?

i’d use the floorpill analogy here: A chemist offers a man a labelled Heparin pill. The man eats it and begins to die. Is the chemist valid for it?

i say, especially with someone as experienced and knowledgable as owen, this does not valid the person- it was totally consensual

I mean

I’d say there’s a difference between a pill that can be and is labelled as something
and a drink where a person tells you “oh it’s X” without any labels included

Plus I doubt anyone would expect “oh it’s Tranquility” to mean it’s actually the gondola chem and not a fancy nickname for a drink.

Hell, why tell them the effects AFTER he took it and not before?

This exactly - with custom naming being implemented (it wasnt gondola meat, but actual liquid in a syringe) he had no way of telling what it was. You also get very little information on rare chemicals that cannot be made (tranquility is once of the best documented ones, but you dont hear it used commonly and is only really learned as trivia)

To be honest, thats like giving somebody 35u of tricordrazine, and saying its a healing chem. At that point, it has a lethal/round ending effect if mistreated

reminder that spamming threads with useless posts is not allowed

This topic was automatically opened after 9 hours.

subtract 1 or add one, Zesko.

FWIW, I was not a participant in the event.
I noticed it happening in deadchat as a ghost.