Out of these 5 Races, which would you chose

Out of these 5 Races, which one would you choose if you were forced to reject your humanity IRL?

• Plasmaman (With infinite plasma tank)
  • Oozeling
  • Apid
  • IPC
  • Felinid (you are a weeb goddamn-)

0 voters

2 Likes

If you are a plasma person you would simply suffocate- oh

3 Likes

I’m cruel, but not THAT cruel.

Plasmaman, cause the insane amount of money I could make is high up there.

hmm…
Plasmaman:
I get a single cut, my suit pops and I fucking die.
Oozeling:
Riddle me this batman! What falls down from the sky, and is 71% of the earth?
I’d have to live in a desert or something, otherwise I would die from a raindrop.
Felinid:
No.
Apid:
this one isn’t too bad, as long as I don’t go near a smoker.
IPC:
Might be cool. but uhhhh i’ll probably get a random error and die. (or run out of electricity. unless the power transfer is like a wall plug?)

1 Like

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

9 Likes

Sir you are forgetting something

• Moth
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Oozeling voters rise up!

1 Like

I think we should consider that Plasmeme suits might be made of a highly anti-cut fiber since it’s the future but no puncture mechanics to their suit exists(except beheading after a lot of attacks depending on the weapon)

I didn’t forget. I just chose apid over moth for this one.

1 Like

moff dissolving

5 Likes

lorewise plasmeme suits already have several super cut-resistant layers that all self repair when cut.

3 Likes

There is only one right option.

9 Likes

suicide.

2 Likes

As an oozeling main, and someone who thinks slimes in general are a cool as shit concept, I also kind of have to agree with:

So the boring ascension to mechanical being it is :pensive:

2 Likes

felinid purely because it’s the closest to what i am already. Oozeling would be preferred but only if i could still enjoy the rain as one. IPC sounds like hell, i like having my fleshy bits intact so mechanical ascension doesn’t appeal to me

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that I should’ve picked the xenobio variant?

Read post and got confused, ended up puncturing my suit that begins leaking a infinite amount of plasma into the atmosphere which then gets ignited and turns the earth into a red inferno.

3 Likes

Choose oozeling

It starts raining

Die

1 Like

This is how you get actual, real life plasmamen. Do you want that?

1 Like