CKEY: Bydth

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Oui Oui

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):  06-30-2020

Round Number: 17925

Rules Broken: 5, Don’t self-antag

Incident Description: Was a chemist doing chemist things, with my fellow chemist. Come back to the lab, see the mime Oui Oui hanging around inside, working at one of the dispensers. I asked them to leave, attempted multiple times to drag them out of the lab, then I checked the chemical heater and saw a batch of meth, so I called security to chem to remove the mime. An officer shows up, I let them in, and although I didn’t see or hear what happened due to a lag spike, I did see the mime being dragged away.
Fast forwards awhile, the mime returns to chem, blocks me in against the desk, and beats me to a pulp with a crowbar, continuing to bludgeon me after I had gone horizontal and after I had died, until my corpse was dragged away from them. With ghost health scan I saw my body had either 267 or 367 brute damage, with only 1 suffocation.
At the round end report they were not listed as a changeling or any other antag, and I’m reasonably sure I was not a target of any antag either. As far as I can remember, these were the only interactions I had with them.

Additional Information:

I’ve no idea why this was overlooked.

ome back to the lab, see the mime Oui Oui hanging around inside, working at one of the dispensers. I asked them to leave, attempted multiple times to drag them out of the lab, then I checked the chemical heater and saw a batch of meth, so I called security to chem to remove the mime. An officer shows up, I let them in, and although I didn’t see or hear what happened due to a lag spike, I did see the mime being dragged away.
Fast forwards awhile, the mime returns to chem, blocks me in against the desk, and beats me to a pulp with a crowbar,

You escalated wonderfully in this scenario - the Mime did not. This is not valid escelation on the Mime’s part. There should be some light log-diving done to confirm, but this seems to be a very legitimate report.

Nice word filter sensitivity, by the way, guys. S ba-dum P ba-dum I ba-dum K ba-dum E is censored.

filter bypass ban he

Bump

Come on lmao

Bruh 20c