Oshibka player report

Yes and maximum force doesn’t mean to execute a subdued man.

@Shark-sie some questions.
also @Moccha and @Oshibka since you 3 are involved.

• How long into the round did this happen?
  • You were tazed and cuffed, but executed where?
  • Was it a Riot shotgun, Combat shotgun or the Warden’s compact combat shotgun?

I will pull the logs

I dont recall the weapon so I will defer to logs.
The round was 4 minutes from ending, the shuttle was literally docking with the station as this happened.
I was executed in the security office area, next to the chair closest to the equipment room

Got the logs. Round id 9504, edited it.

Which part of sec did you get stunned/arrested in? Did you actually enter Armory or did you enter the lockers?
The contraband/evidence lockers? Armory? The space in the airlocks before Permabrig? Warden’s office? The brig’s hallways?

Edit: my bad misread. I was stunned in the equipment room, entered through the armory because there was a hole in the wall. I entered the armory directly into equipment because both the wall and doors were open. I was stunned and dragged into the office.

image this?

image or this?

Both. First the equipment room. Executed in second picture

Edit; both of those while entering in through the armory which was empty of EVERYTHING. Not even the racks were standing

I’m gonna add onto this player report, as I think Dimas deserves a ban for his griefing. I’ll link what he did to me below. The fact that he did the above doesn’t surprise me. Supposedly he’s been banned something like 24 times. I don’t know why he isn’t just perma banned, the guy is a nuisance.

Welp, went over the logs, both Attack and Game, discussed with most, if not every relevant Councilmin on discord.

Stays IC.

Ya walked into armory and the sec locker area, whether it was empty or not, with good intentions or not, whether it was breached already or not.

Dimas executed you for valid reasons, as much as I personally condemn the fact he didn’t bother to check you or permabrig you since you were a threat no more.

Welp that’s the end of that. Nothing we can do here.

Fair is fair. Thank you for looking into it.

But hey one good thing came out of this…

We were able to improve on our debating skills and evidence gathering skills. So that’s a plus.

2 Likes

IF it helps

Odds are we may, or may not, no pinky promises, modify it a bit to make Grand Trespass areas stop being… grand trespass/valid if they stop being whatever makes them threatening and just a room.

Again, just a may, not a promise, some controversial opinions are still going on, mainly with myself since I got mixed feelings, but the rules are there for a reisin.

@Ruediger4 Hey should I make a separate report post about Dimas or is my reply enough?

As in?

You mean the thing you posted on general talking about how he’s probably in kahoots with us?

No I replied to this post linking that post. I don’t think that anymore after all the replies to my post.

Oh, sorry. Kinda covered in logs.
I’d suggest you doing an actual player report, if that’s alright. I’ll close this thread in a bit assuming no one else has anything else to add to this particular issue.