after i delivered the pizzas, i come back to raid cargo once again

sec inside searching cargonians

snatch more pizzas, come to the console

hmmm nulls still here

order 4 crate for shits and giggles as sec watches me

Desmond Lyle asks, : “What are you doing?”

Ung Glob says, : " Ordering syndicate meat for grill"

gets batoned and arrested

in sec they make pizza party for their sentient pet carp ( USING MY FUCKING PIZZA) and after a strip search they decide to brig me for 10 minutes

i am doing house renovation irl so after sitting there for 6 minutes i dc

come back at night to play a round or two

Access denied. Banned by host : Reason : You, or another user on this computer or connection, has been gnomed.

mfw gnomed by admin

Additional Information:

1. 14 day ban for ordering nulls as a joke. If i wanted to powergame i would literally transfer to cargo, order nulls and open in maint, without telling command to investigate that shit.

2. I fucking hate to use that argument, but : sec intercepted the 4 null crates later that round and went about arming themselves with syndicate shit ( even giving d-sword to hos pet golem). I doubt they got any attention form admin despite rules stating that sec cant use contraband and thats a no no ( even tho that rule is idiotic).

3. This is the second ban when i didnt get ahelp beforehand with about 15 minutes between the incident and dcing. I get that its not a long ass time to act, but cmon man when you are giving me 14 days ban at least wait for me to come back ( i play at least a round daily mostly at night) and then ping my ass.

4. Did i mention that its a 14 DAYS BAN FOR ORDERING NULL CRATES FOR KEK I DIDNT EVEN OPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING BANNED FOR THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN JUST FOR THE APPEAL TO GET ACCEPTED AGAIN CUZ BAN REASON IS BULLSHIT AND ADMIN SECOND OPINION WILL PROBABLY NULLIFY THE BAN OR SHORTEN IT SIGNIFICANTLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOORS STUCK DOOR STUCK

5. dame da ne
    dame yo dame na no yo
    anta ga suki de suki sugite
    dore dake tsuyoi osake de mo
    yugamanai omoide ga
    baka mitai

2 Likes

tfw this guy gets 14 days ban for ordering nulls, but yesterday second qm on gangs demanded all my money but since last qm was a gang leader… i was just doing everything myself in cargo for long time so i said its my money.
He decided to attack me, well i arrested him but he yelled to his cargo tech to kill me, i was like bruv mindshielded cargo techs on gang round ? Im safe !
I was wrong and got stun locked by baseball bat, then my body was sent to my office, budget stolen.

U think they were banned ? Dame da ne

no clue how bans on bee even work at this point

All of the things he did got punished IC, I don’t understand why he had to get punished OOC too. He didn’t even attempt to get the stuff from the crates.

Who authorized this ban?
14 days seems a bit excessive.
Nulls do more harm than good, on mrp they serve as banbait to gamers.

1 Like

Bruh, 14 days is way too long if he didn’t even have any of the contraband items on himself.

also, if you are basing this ban using the console cargo logs I want you to look at the attack logs that will show that he was pretty likely attacked by security staff. Which implies he was indeed arrested and served IC punishments.

It still stands that you ordered null crates, as a non antag. And it is, in a way, powergaming. IC punishments don’t get taken into account when bans are offered. If a chemist gives everyone a krokodil overdose and gets lynched as a result, doesn’t matter. If they’re not antag it’s still self antagging.

You’ve had a habit of powergaming in the past, hence why when it was suggested a minimum of fourteen I gave you that minimum. You’re lucky it wasn’t longer. You don’t seem to be taking this appeal very serious either. I’ll wait for @Naevi since they gave me auth but it’s a no from me. Excuse me while I go correct the ban to state that.

Edit: Updated to state the authorizing admin, my apologies for forgetting that

Orderindg null crates is rightfully something bannable on MRP. But as already people stated before, 14 days is a bit too long in my opinion. even considering your note/ban history.

good thing the only overdose i gave everyone was pizza grease and grilled spider bacon

1 Like

He didn’t take any of the items he ordered, how is it powergaming?

If chemist produces 50 pills named “krokodil” and someone overdoses on it, it’s not self antag.

wow 2 weeks for null crates? bold of you to assume that should be the minimum

3 Likes

We’re getting a third admin’s opinion on this one, I personally think this is closed as a no, but with such a big conundrum we may need more input, personally, I feel it’s an admin’s responsibility to keep the game fun for others, and my apologies for not bwoinking more people like the security staff that round. Sec shouldn’t have had it, you shouldn’t have ordered it.

I agree with 14 days being too long, but a few points:

• Ordering nulls is bad as a non-antag.
  • If you order a bunch of riot gear and distribute it while taking none of it yourself, it’s still bad on you for powergaming.
  • You have a history of self-antag and generally not respecting RP rules, which makes even more minor offenses worth a longer ban. Clean up your act.
  • Being constantly disrespectful in the thread is a really good way to get your appeal denied.

I’d say a week is good - if you get banned again, take your appeal more seriously

Cringe

Fucking removing my argument is unbased and honestly a very shit thing to do.

Security shoulda cancelled the fucking order and it this ban woulda been “null” (see what I did there) anyway.
But because they didn’t this guy gets banned for their actions, just because he clicked a button

Sounds like you’re just looking for a reason to ban this guy and add onto his notes

2 Likes

Duly noted Ruko. Alright then a ban reduction. One week make it count.