OnePlusOne Staff Feedback Thread(No longer an Admin)

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator OnePlusOne

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Oneplusone, one of the best admins imo
He makes rounds spicy enough that everyone has fun, least from what I see in OOC
And gets away with more than most admins would be able to
Yet the council betrays him and doesn’t make him council

2 Likes

Oneplusone is like my first or second most favourite admin, basically he deleted bad people with a flick of his finger, he is funny, he is fast, he is couragious, he is the man our company needs, he will sky rocket our stock prices, if you dont make him council or whatever, he will be part of MY council, THATS RIGHT, SURPRISE REVEAL, I HAVE MY OWN COUNCIL, it currently has only one member, that is me, but i have a plan to destroy those evil corupt mrp fags, and beware you evil mrp fags, my council willl grow and you will fear us, we will stomp you and put all your posts to wall of shame you evil fags

While he may be a bit of a memelord, and has gotten his fair few strikes, he certainly is a community icon. Players look up to him for a reason; you do not gain that kind of reputation for no reason, and, regardless of him stealing my cyborg and AI static name, he is consistently a nice guy.

While he may not always make the smartest of decisions, he always tries to do what he thinks is correct; this may not always be correct, since improving the players experience doesn’t always have to be making them a Syndicate Medical Borg because they asked like he used to do when I first started playing.

Overall positive experiences, though.

My initial experiences with him weren’t the best, but I came to understand that OnePlusOne is very competent at what he does despite the rough edges. Everybody makes mistakes, and you can’t avoid them with 360 hours logged on the server.