Onehuman and The Ling

Following that logic humans can’t lose human status because they’re actually humans and just got changed into something else.

Yeah that sounds dumb doesn’t it?

Thats… not how that works

If the law was “Changelings are human” then sure, that’d be true
It does not though.
It says “X is human”.
X isnt actualy X though, X is “Mr.Sigma” or whatever their true identity is.
If the Ai dont know that, then it can belive the fake identity

This is not new (or up for debate realy), thís same logic is used to justify changelings suddenly not being crew anymore when they reveal their armblade.

Crewsimov and its shitty hugbox consequences have been a disaster for ss13.

So you’re saying AI needs to interpret “X is a human” as “X is not a human”?

AI knows that X is a human because its stated in the law.

If something is obviously stated in a law then its not up for a debate.

No what im saiyng is that the human, X, is not and at no point was on the station at all.
X is verry much human if the law says X is human, its just the thing the Ai’s looking at isnt actualy X.

I dont see how you dont get that. I dont mean to be condecending in that since i dont get your points either. We’ll have to agree to disagree, with the akward caveat that i make policy.

So what should happen in cases the changeling steals a identity of someone actually on the station?

Will onehuman apply then?

It will apply… to the guy the ling presumably killed.
Once the AI sees that guy running about with an armblade and such, the Ai will once again realise. “Wait thats not actualy the guy! its a creature wearing that guys skin”

Yeah we should probably remove crewsimov.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.