Once again, Admin shut down a complaint,was in general too be fair

just cause you can dosent mean you do

im not even talking about you, im talking about a lot of admins don’t give a shit and just play the game or never participate in game

Again, every one of us is a volunteer. None of us receive a cent for doing this. We’re allowed to take breaks, play the game, and do other things with our lives.

I know im saying some only play the game or only bwionk. I play almost everyday I know

and again why not just make me trail admin and see how it goes

And again for all the reasons listed in the original admin application. You have a bad record of filter bypass, shitposting, uploading laws saying ERP is allowed and encouraged in game. You have very little hours, shit talk the current staff in the application, and do not seem to understand what issues are even an admin’s responsibility.

The admin toolset is very powerful, and can cause long lasting problems outside of an isolated round if abused. Also any shitposting or abuse done by one admin is reflected on all of staff. The bar is set higher than you, and even then we still prolly lose 1 out of every 3 trialmins to resignations or breaking conduct. It’s not going to happen this go around, take time and first show you can play without notes every few days at a minimum.

hahahaha. I didn’t know this.

ok but forum locking/post deleting is starting to feel a lil arbitrary that’s not a moot point

It’s more that the forums don’t really have strong rules or guidelines written out when there is a need for them. Some people have higher tolerance than others with shitposting, but without rules or precedent between us all, I agree it is arbitrary and a bit random.

Are you talking about Oshibka? He left because he got bored with beestation.

This is a coding thing, not admin or council.

We live in a beeciety

it’s literally just the point of locking a thread because it’s ‘off-topic’ that’s lost on me. i get locking threads/deleting comments because of ppl being belligerent, i really don’t think the admins ask for that much on the forums

Spawners are literally out of admins’ hands. Those are decided at round start and we don’t have a button to spawn more. Spawning antagonist roles is usually a bad idea unless all antags are dead and spawning Xenos/Lone op aren’t even on the table.

I don’t usually get on LRP (Started to regularly about five days ago) because it’s not the server I prefer. Just this morning I banned someone for intentionally ruining a spawner and immediately responded during a hijack round when someone mentioned all the spawnwers were gone.

I did Thunderdome until I broke it and then enabled CTF with a shitty gimmick thrown in.

lock the fucking thread.

No don’t I haven’t shidded on it yet

Thanks for paying attention to LRP at all – rounds are noticeably better when admins are on. Without admins half the battle is just keeping greytiders from waltzing into your dept and griefing you 10 minutes into the round.

Honestly in general though I gotta say LRP has been getting better, I been taking a small break from MRP and LRP is genuinely fun again – it’s chaotic but no longer a living hellish nightmare.

Thunderdomes a thing, later at night sage can still play all gamemodes lrp cant,you broke a round of thunderdome by accident

have you played late in the night

^ he has joker photo so he must stay banned