CKEY:SerMagma

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Omar Abduellh

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):11-5-2020

Round Number:23487

Rules Broken:Powergaming, validhunting

Incident Description:As a non sec officer, hes running around with a fireaxe and sec  gear that he got from breaking into a locker, cuffing random people and searching them and leaving them cuffed. he was not an antag and has done things like this before. 

Additional Information:I'm pretty sure he was making bombs too, i watched him cuff about 3 people in science, searched them and left them cuffed to a chair

oh right, a few days ago he also tried to one human the AI as RD and decided to de-crew anybody who wasn’t doing research. there is a twitch VOD of it somewhere, i could dig it up

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/792997426 the first round ends at 1h:30, its that round

Haven’t pulled logs yet, but this behavior wouldn’t fly on LRP. On MRP this would be extreme validhunting.

Still Hasn’t pulled logs

Player has failed to respond to a message @bloons3 placed on him that notifies him of this thread every time he logs into the game.

I’m acting based on the logs since the logs make it clear the player more or less spent the entire round trying to antagonize fights with others as curator.

He was not responsible for any bombs or explosions that went off - that was just the result of him pissing off most of the station and them blaming an easy scapegoat for their problem. It does look pretty plausible that he made one though.

ATTACK: The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) has thrown the igniter (Toxins Mixing Lab (128, 89, 2))
ATTACK: The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) has thrown the plasma tank (Toxins Mixing Lab (128, 89, 2))
ATTACK: The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) has thrown the remote signaling device (Toxins Mixing Lab (127, 89, 2))
ATTACK: The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) has thrown the plasma tank (Toxins Mixing Lab (129, 88, 2))
ATTACK: The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) has thrown the plasma tank (Toxins Mixing Lab (129, 88, 2))

Report Processed