CKEY:R1ks_iwnl-

Your Discord:r1ks-iwnl-#4754

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Omar Abduellh

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):11.06.2020

Round Number:23517

Rules Broken:4, 5, 14

Incident Description:So round starts and im a scientist doing R&D, after a few minutes this Engineer named Omar Abduellh comes in front of the science airlocks and gets inside between the 2 airlocks as soon as someone opened them, he hides inside one of the lockers there and i noticed that and pointed at the locker telling him to get out, he doesn’t respond so i drag the locker out of science, he pops out of the airlock and goes inside science again and starts hacking the airlocks for whatever reason, by that point i already told him like 3 times to get out so i shove him and throw him out, another one of the scientists reinforces the entrance airlocks with plasteel after the incident. Minutes later he comes in front of science AGAIN and tries to hack into the airlocks, he attempts to weld off the plasteel that we put on the airlocks just because of him and again we try to shove him and get him away from them, at that point another scientist assists me in shoving him out and he just pulls out an activated welder and starts hitting the other scientist multiple times but he still gets shoved down and thrown away from science, by that point i told security to arrest him and a security officer named Germanium IV tells me he is going to arrest him. Later on after EVEN MORE attempts of him trying to break into science i see him wearing a scientist’s id which he said he looted of a dead body, again after a shoving contest we throw him out of science and he ends up getting arrested as i see a sec officer shooting him with rubbershot in the halls. The sec officer tells me hes been arrested for about 10 minutes after all he did, i later see him running around with a baseball bat in the halls hitting the windows to science for no reason, oh also he welded closed the maint airlock connecting R&D with the main halls once again for no reason. More time passes and he tries to break into science AGAIN, by that point he has close if not over 10 attempts to break in, once again i tell him to get out and he doesn’t do that so i shove him out, he pulls out a welder and starts hitting me which results in me and another scientist killing him because all of science was just tired of his shit. Later on as the shuttle docks he got revived and seems like he looted the sec officer named Germanium IV because he was wearing his ID and all his clothes, he flashes and bucklecuffs me and the warden in the brig area of the shuttle which i guess is actually a bit justified on his side considering we just killed him but im very sure he cant just loot a sec officer, an assistant ends up cuffing him and releasing me and the warden and the round ends.

Additional Information: The guy was obssesed with trying to break into science for the entire round, not a single clue why but he spent his entire round trying to break in or being arrested in brig. Not a single time he did his job as an Engineer and was just being an asshole, he also kept talking in third person about himself saying weird stuff like “Hes a murderer” “A fiend.” “A scoundrel.” “He murdered countless men.” This was on a blood cult round and he was not an antag.

1 Like

Incident Description:So round starts and im a scientist doing R&D, after a few minutes this Engineer named Omar Abduellh comes in front of the science airlocks and gets inside between the 2 airlocks as soon as someone opened them, he hides inside one of the lockers there and i noticed that and pointed at the locker telling him to get out, he doesn’t respond so i drag the locker out of science, he pops out of the airlock and goes inside science again and starts hacking the airlocks for whatever reason, by that point i already told him like 3 times to get out so i shove him and throw him out, another one of the scientists reinforces the entrance airlocks with plasteel after the incident. Minutes later he comes in front of science AGAIN and tries to hack into the airlocks, he attempts to weld off the plasteel that we put on the airlocks just because of him and again we try to shove him and get him away from them, at that point another scientist assists me in shoving him out and he just pulls out an activated welder and starts hitting the other scientist multiple times but he still gets shoved down and thrown away from science, by that point i told security to arrest him and a security officer named Germanium IV tells me he is going to arrest him. Later on after EVEN MORE attempts of him trying to break into science i see him wearing a scientist’s id which he said he looted off a dead body, again after a shoving contest we throw him out of science and he ends up getting arrested as i see a sec officer shooting him with rubbershot in the halls. The sec officer tells me hes been arrested for about 10 minutes after all he did, i later see him running around with a baseball bat in the halls hitting the windows to science for no reason, oh also he welded closed the maint airlock connecting R&D with the main halls once again for no reason. More time passes and he tries to break into science AGAIN, by that point he has close if not over 10 attempts to break in, once again i tell him to get out and he doesn’t do that so i shove him out, he pulls out a welder and starts hitting me which results in me and another scientist killing him because all of science was just tired of his shit. Later on as the shuttle docks he got revived and seems like he looted the sec officer named Germanium IV because he was wearing his ID and all his clothes, he flashes and bucklecuffs me and the warden in the brig area of the shuttle which i guess is actually a bit justified on his side considering we just killed him but im very sure he cant just loot a sec officer, an assistant ends up cuffing him and releasing me and the warden and the round ends.

Additional Information: The guy was obssesed with trying to break into science for the entire round, not a single clue why but he spent his entire round trying to break in or being arrested in brig. Not a single time he did his job as an Engineer and was just being an asshole, he also kept talking in third person about himself saying weird stuff like “Hes a murderer” “A fiend.” “A scoundrel.” “He murdered countless men.” This was on a blood cult round and he was not an antag.

Wow now thats cringe

Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2
Its even more cringe with the broken english

2 Likes

I was the second scientist that helped shove him outside.
Oh god that engi was so cringe.

I think I cuffed him at least 2 times and threw in the trash.
I remember one time he actually punched me so I went full autismo mode with my regen nanites and threw him into medbay(alive) even if he used a welder on me.
He came back a few more times just breaking sci doors for no reason.
At one point there were 4-5 scientists just shoving him outside.
I don’t think he had anything going on besides being annoying.

Just annoying that I had to spend that much time on the engi instead of doing sci

2 Likes

@GameAdmin take look at this already

Are you certain that the round you posted is correct?

Yeah i’m pretty sure it’s correct, also i think his ckey is The black flag

Round actually appears to be 23514

My English isn’t the best thing so bear with me

I remember that round vividly but i remember not one of mt best rounds no but let’s stsrt rrkm the beginning decently learned how pressure pads work and was pretty fascinated on the amount of things you could do with them so i crafted a couple in engi soemone else was doing the SM and im not qualified enough to help set it up departed from engi to sci the plan was to build 2 peeasure pad’s on the beginning and inner airlocks of sci and have them open when the pad is triggered so i proceeded to do so then i go afk for a minute and jump in a locker i come back im being dragged out do i just get out and go back to what i was doing im told to leave science by someone i say oh it’s fine i was judt building a few pads on the inside doors apparently they didn’t like the idea and threw me out but thats all i can remember somewhere something got physical and instead of actually moving to fo it on another door i started to antagonize the scientists if it we’re be i would have kicked myself out aswell i kinda deserve it from there i dont know exactly when i started to get physical

I do believe if anything ive done here that would involve punishment it should be done

Dude you spent like atleast 1/3 of that round repeatedly trying to break into science and not once did you actually listen to us telling you to get out. I did see you build some pressure pads next to the science airlocks close to the end of the round, you could have built them anywhere you have access to but WHY did you do it by hacking into science.

In order for preasure pads to work you need to hook the airlocks up with signeler that way when you step on the preasure pad it sends a signal to the airlock to open i was trying to test for the open wire then attach a signler to it which would recive the preasure pads signal it would make my entire plan worthless if the airlocks wouldent receive my signal

Iirc when asked what you were doing you said you were “repairing” the airlocks or something along those lines which you definitely weren’t doing. And as i earlier said, why the would you do that on the airlocks leading to a department you don’t even have access to. Also the fact that we had to cover the airlock wires with plasteel to stop you from hacking should have made you think to stop trying.

1 Like

I dont recall saying i was repairing them i think i said im just adding pads the words i repeated over and over that round i chose science because of the thing they got going eith the 2 sets of airlocks allthough i could have done it anywhere else i choosen science hallway true i encountered plateel but i msde up mind i wish it eould have been a different turn out thst what i expected

I do again fully apologize for the things ive done that round i really just wanted to test the floor pads on those doors and not being able to just upset me a bit that round and i acted like an asshole

1 Like

Well that’s what i wanted to hear, remember if someone has to tell you repeatedly to get out of their department they might also get a little angry and chop your head off, after properly escalating according to the rules… of course. I don’t really care about this report as much so admins you can go ahead and close it i guess.

1 Like