Permanent :frowning:
Ban Length:
Also permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-05-07 14:13
Round ID:
Ban Reason:

TLDR: the report fuckin lied

Got given malf upgrades as crewsimov. There was a mech rage cage going on so I thought it would be funny to hijack a mech. I had never been a malf AI before, and I realised that I couldnt return to viewing the cameras like a normal AI, or use any of the weapons the mech had. The report said I had

“Promoted a rage cage and actively fought in it by hacking Durand’s. Threatened to kill anyone who enters.”

I had stated that in the mech rage cage, people shouldn’t harm the driver when the mech was destroyed. During the fight I was actively yelling at people to not enter the rage cage outside of a mech. I also couldn’t use the weapons on the mech for some reason.

Immoveable rod hits SM and several parts of atmos. Instead of fixing it, AI continues fighting in the rage cage. Someone law 2 them to get out of the mech, they ignored it.

AI outright ignored its laws at times paying no heed to requests over coms in multiple occasions

I literally couldnt leave the mech. I didn’t ignore these claims, I was pressing the button to leave the mech, and nothing happened. I had never been malf AI before and I thought I was going to be able to leave the mech too. Not much you can do in a slow as fuck durand.

The escape shuttle docks shortly after the fight, and I started doing some cringe shit. I sat in the cockpit in my durand and started spouting about how I was malf and threatening to explode people and all that. I will admit, that was all cringe as hell.

Also. Theres a glitch that randomly happens as AI that causes you to be able to see without cameras and shit, and I found a cultist base this way. I will admit this ruined multiple peoples round. I felt sort of bad about it and asked my borg in cyborg chat about whether I should say it or not and he said “just say it and get it over with” Im sorry, I’ll take the L on this one.

Appeal Reason:
I really wanna play this server again, I really like the codebase. I just think a permanent ban from both servers is a tad much and its been almost 3 weeks since the incident. You could also just permaban me for AI and silicon roles.

Additional Information:
The time I got banned interrupted a relatively chill free golem shift, I do not appreciate this

3 Likes

To me it looked like you yoinked the mech, joined the ragecage and tried to participate for a good few moments until you realized that you cannot use all mech functionalities and then asked to stop hitting you.

I’ll need to grab logs for this at some point, appeal has become stale.

Thank you, I had fully given up hope and I thought I was just silently denied given the lack of communication from anyone for the past 15 days

1 Like

I talked with Cerebral, he’s going to try and get a handle on it tomorrow.

Been a busy couple of weeks my apologies…

The perma was just for you to come to the forums to give your side. I’ll lift this ban as it was a misunderstanding, and again sorry for the long wait.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.