Odwin banned by oo7craigmc

CKEY:
Odwin
Admin’s CKEY:
oo7craigmc
Ban Type:
I think Griefing. I am not sure what to write.
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022/05/22
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I think it was: R1,R3 and R9, but I dont know where to look up.
Appeal Reason:
I wanna play again on Beestation
Additional Information:

1 Like

Heya! Another topic that should be discussed is what account do you plan to use if/when the appeal gets accepted.
By rules, you can only use one and we’ll ban the rest.

Lets go with this one and put the other in purgatory.

My ban for you expired last year, your permanent ban is just an explain-on-the-forums-type ban:

However, it seems that you then decided to evade that ban for some reason instead of just explaining yourself…multiple times:

We take ban evasion seriously here, so I’d say that you’re not eligible for a permaban appeal until one year from the date on the last ban evasion instance listed here and you will need a vouch from another reputable server.

Technically, your permaban isn’t from me, but that’s my opinion about how this case should be handled.
Anyone have anything else to add here?

I dont know. Your server. Your rules.

My ban is expired.

@Odwin
The moderator (Hellomate) who issued the ban is not part of the team anymore, it was a “explain on forum type” so it should be fine to lift it.
If you gave us all your alts, I’m fine with unbanning one if you promise to stick to it

1 Like

@Odwin
Hey, just checking if you’re still interested in resolving this appeal.

Oh didn’t noticed someone already replied. Yeah of course I would Be happy the ban lifted

Alright, I’m fine lifting this as long as to agree to re-read the rules, with particular emphasis on the part about roleplay.
Sorry about accusing you of ban evasion, the wording on the alternate accounts’ bans confused me.

Sure, will do Re read rules.
No worries this can happen.