Ocean_Fish moderator application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Ocean_Fish

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Ocean_Fish

How often are you online to help? (Timezone): Usually 2-3 hours per day and about 4 hours on weekends somewhere on early morning or late evening

What changes, if any, would you bring?: No changes whatsoever. I see no future when I bring something that would change the current state right now.

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to try to be that guy appearing on “staffwho” command again like once in the past. I liked solving someone’s problems and (generate extreme amount of shitposting) do stuff admins usually do apart of banning/noting players.

How long have you been playing SS13?: byond account created same day I started playing ss13 - 2019

**How long have you been playing BeeStation?: image

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 0/10 totally unrobust in combat

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an administrator? (this can include past games): 8/10 (not enough shitposts created as a gmod admin)

Have you ever been an admin or moderator on another server? This is not limited to SS13: admin and mod on some gmod servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No, I don’t

Your strengths: I know the game good enough to rate my beecode ss13 experience as 10/10. I’m mostly kind with people and in some circumstances I can make them think I’m on their side until I check logs or they realize that I don’t care. I’m mostly calm and totally mentally stable (like any other ss13 player)

Your weaknesses: I’m unrobust enough to rate my beecode ss13 experience from 10 to -1/10. May be slower at log digging than other mod/admin.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: No, because I mostly don’t care even if someone lying to me. Overall being mad is just bad so I’m not being mad especially when dealing with tickets and stuff because I’m a mentally stable person and some 2D spaceman game can’t make me mad. I am able to deal with tickets while being calm.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Understanding another staff member, working in team, patience, some other stuff like not messing up.

What makes a staff team good?: Good organization and the fact that every member of the team has the idea of what they’re doing.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Enforce rules and check if someone’s fun not ruining another player’s fun.

What kind of player are you?: Some kind of support I don’t know. Can’t fight face to face normally, so I’m not usually seen on the station when non antag. I usually do my own things like building stuff, bringing loot to sec from deep space. When antag I usually generate some basic plans to complete objectives without fighting much. (no I don’t use xenobio sentience spawns for assasination objs like every single non-antag xenobiologist)

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I won’t. I don’t think some adminship in some 2D spaceman game can change me since the last time.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: (First I’ll check if it’s LRP… Oh, right…) Totally IC, local HOS runs around with his gun in hands and gets punished for his unrobustness by a clown which later spaces their gun. Anyways I will do CC announcement and return their gun.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that an admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Antag with hijack - ok, antag with no hijack - antag ban, no antag - permaban. Yeah of course I will bwoink them since I can and kindly ask them to stop doing that and tell why are they doing this because there can be a reason (there won’t be one).

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC because it happened to me too and eventually I will repeat this. Skill issue.

I’m not sure if this is a joke application or not, but it’s an auto-deny either way.

1. You are currently banned from our discord

2. You have very lacking recent activity, being removed from mentors at the beginning of June for as much.

Your activity surged a bit at the beginning of this month, but it has already dipped back off.

3. Even if this wasn’t an automatic deny due to the ban, I’d give you a big -1 for general attitude issues. Your prior attempt at joining the team resulted in a demotion at the end of the trial period, and (assuming this application isn’t a joke) you don’t really seem to have improved in that field at all based on your application’s tone.

2 Likes