Obtaining the speck of power i deserve

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Sasukexsakura1337
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Acensti#1440
How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
gmt +1 12 hrs a day if needed
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
The bee community toxicity will be purged to a extent, I’ll make sure the boys don’t fuck up
How old are you?:
19 my IQ is equal-vent to Einstein
Why do you want to be an admin?:
I uh, I just want to help the boys and truly make LRP shine as it was back in 2019
How long have you been playing SS13?:
uh 1 yr
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
1 yr
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Yes, I managed several massive communities that is mainly called rustoria. Former head moderator on it. I could’ve received several discord calls containing the gamer word with very naughty stuff in it and people threatening me for a mute for using the bad word.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Acensti dont use it i like my cursed ckey
Your strengths:
I already know the admin jazz, I’ve handled toxic people because i’m a toxic person myself somewhat and tilt people.
Your weaknesses:
people threatening to bombard sage on a daily basis kappa

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Nah not really. I think ruko can agree it’s more the other way where i can make people pissed easily but that changes
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
The mind to see from others perspective.
What makes a staff team good?:
Enforcing the rules
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
obtaining the correct rules for the entertainment on servers
What kind of player are you?:
I play LRP now that it lost players and now get barely over 35 kids on it’s highest time limit i want to work on it’s change. I’ve talked to several admins and seen both outcomes and frustrations each side has. I’m overall gonna stop being a d*ckhead
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
I mean i’ll enforce the rules needed even if it is on the people i know on LRP. Hopefully they’ll accept that fact and realize i’m tryna make a change
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun
, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

ICC issue if repeated i’ll tell the clown to fuck off and stop. The hos should see his gun back in his locker hence it being a tator item.
let the clown honk in peace
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
perma ban him on the spot if i did a mistake let the fucker apply on the forums. A 0 hour kid shouldnt do shit like this. Take his excuses onto the site.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:

ICC issue but i’ll make sure it’s not repeated

I felt my last admin application couple days ago wasn’t handled properly. Ruko was the only one handling it props to him and dork closing it. Even tho i hold my end of the deal i haven’t received a note in a full month. Just give me the questions before you do any negative marks since it’ll help me learn.

1 Like

-2 Recently closed application, and for reasons I -sed the last application.
As well as some of these answers

How old are you?:
19 my IQ is equal-vent to Einstein

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
perma ban him on the spot if i did a mistake let the fucker apply on the forums. A 0 hour kid shouldnt do shit like this. Take his excuses onto the site.

At least bwoink them first to get that meme response before banning, sometimes you will be suprised going in with the banning panel ready to find that it wasn’t actually out of bad intentions.

1 Like

I meant if he had 0 hours. As i answered in my last or first 2 admin applications i wrote a essay during those times. Where i responded with me talking about boinks all that

• Organized players to attack bee server maliciously, even if this wasn’t completely carried out
  • Shows strong bias towards friends without regard for rules/conduct they have broken (Ticomanel + Average_Joe22 in particular)
  • Has a history of breaking rules on both forums and in the game, though this has been gradually improving in the game

-2 for now and for quite a while on the first point alone. I don’t trust someone who so wildly goes from claiming they’ve changed, to complaining I’m using something they just said as evidence of bias, to claiming I’m not giving them a chance to change, to organizing a malicious attack on the server, to again claiming they’ve changed and just want to do good things for the server.

T:-4

1 Like

The past gotta be in the past. We gotta look into the future for the potential good it contains

1 Like

-2 For the reasons stated above.

T: -6

-1 for the reasons above
T: -7

Shows strong bias towards friends without regard for rules/conduct they have broken (Ticomanel + Average_Joe22 in particular)

you mean just like current admins

11 Likes

that’s true.

zzzzzzzzzz

B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ Because of the reasons stated above

This is the third time we have denied your application and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

1 Like

I’d have to agree, the above mentioned points really stand.

Do you believe in me is the real question my guy

-1, recently made an application that got rejected, and as well made previous applications which were all denied for the same reasons.T: -14

This score should tell you something about your chances of EVER getting accepted. If I were to give you advice, go like six months w/o punishable offenses and THEN reapply with a less aggressive title and application. Otherwise, you’re on your way to being blocked from applying again, at this rate.

T: -14

-2. You’re coming close to the record lowest admin application score, that being -18.

T = -16

1 Like

whos was it
20 char gang

Slav. And even then that was with crossed flexing the host’s ability to +/-4

1 Like

well thats just mean, slav would’ve been based admin IMO

1 Like

not as based admin as i would’ve been.
also -2 from me cause im a cool person and i like to handout -2’s
T-16