Nyx_Plays_Games banned by Aeder1 (2)

CKEY: Nyx_Plays_Games

Admin’s CKEY: Aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-02

Round ID: 19332

Ban Reason: Already stated reason in previous ban appeal three months ago, but I’ll copy and paste it here for clarification. (“THE FUCKING JEWS DID IT!!! GAS THEM!!” in OOC)

Appeal Reason: I have already submitted one appeal three months ago, though due to the Permaban appeal rule was told to wait a few more months. It has been three months or somewhere around then. I have gotten used to the mechanics of SS13 again and read over the rules a few more times, so I think I am ready to submit a second appeal. Like I said before, I’ve matured since then and it’s been more then a year since the ban. I can promise something like that will not happen again.

Additional Information: Submitted an appeal three months ago, was denied because of the permaban rule.

You got a vouch from another (known) server admin?

No, I don’t think so.

• Permanent until a vouch - Issued due to continued poor behavior, extreme griefing, ban-evasion or otherwise as a direct result of player actions. Unless the ban is found to be outrageously unwarranted by staff, <these bans will require a 1 year waiting period and a vouch for good behavior from another server before the ban will be lifted>. Only head admins may handle appeals involving “permanent until appeal with vouch” bans, and they are not subject to individual admin discretion to be lifted early.

Well lets wait for an admin to see this appeal, maybe if youre lucky you can be unbanned without one
Uhh you tried to ban evade not too long ago? well that sure will worsen things for ya

What other servers have you been playing on over the past year?

Yogstation, Fulpstation and a bit of Goon Station.

Goon claims you have never successfully connected to their servers - only been blocked by VPN detector.

Sorry for the late response, I thought I played a few hours on goon. That’s why I put a bit, after the ban I took a few month long break. Then the only servers I’ve only spent a large amount of time on are Fulpstation and Yogstation.

The appeal hasn’t been forgotten. Genuine perma appeals are dealt with by headmins +.
They are aware and will help out when they can.

After internal discussion, it’s been decided that you shall get another chance, despite certain things.

Just promise me one more time that you’ll be a goode boy and not say stinky things that dont mesh with our stance as a project. And also dont try certain things again.

if you can do that for me i shall free you and give you another chance.

I can promise that I won’t do anything like the previous ban stated, and that I will indeed be a goode boy.

1 Like

Took ya long enough, i was abouta close this for lack of a response tomorow :eyes:

Okay man, like promised though. Enjoy.

Yeup, had the tab closed for a while and wasn’t receiving notifications.