Nutskeet Admin Application

No that’s not me. Probably thinking of Alfred or Bob.

me when unironically murder someone who comes up to cult base, immediatelly wields his fireaxe and tries to run up to me so I do the ol’ JIHAD WITH SHARPENED FIREAXE

1 Like

me when i maxcap the antags, but the bomb was too big so one department is gone aswell.

1 Like

Look mate, just because bee’s in an uproar doesn’t mean shits gonna get through the cracks

-2. I know this guy. He aint suitable to be an admin

He’s a based cuck
Nuff said

mfw zesko just compared this guy to shit trying to get through the cracks.

mfw zesko “-2 i don’t like him”

refer to " “I know this man, admin he” brings zero value and is not allowed. "

Can you at least please expand on your “-2, fuck this guy” if you’re going to call him shit?

He’s immature and his actions and ahelps point to him not knowing the rules well.

This man not only has 5 pages of notes, but doesn’t properly understand the rules. Dealing with him is a pain, which I wish onto no one. God help us if this man gets admin. -2.

1 Like

Going to have to -2 this application.

Realistically bass and zesk have pointed a few points.

• You do have over 5 pages of notes.
  • You can act a little immature in ahelps.
  • Gets banned for repeated behavior.

To be perfectly honest with you nutskeet, if you were to apply for the Administrator role I’d strongly advise changing certain behaviors.

• Try to get into the least amount of trouble as best as you can.
  • Try to actively help people as much as possible.
  • Try to be understanding to game Admins as much as possible.

This will honestly help you in the long run if this gets denied and you do want to apply in the future.

For everyone pretty much saying I’m an asshole, remember I did give away one of my antag token willingly to a poor spess man who was valid hunted and killed on here say.

The community here has a mixed opinion of me, some admins like the fun I can bring to rounds, others not so much. Not every note I have on my pages of notes is a negative note. I’m willing to bet my last dollar that no admin here is perfect and has plenty of notes against them as well for some form of adminbus or otherwise. I’ve personally seen the admins replying to this application so far do some pretty shitty things and get away with it.

Sadly, several of the admins that quit due to the slur ban uprising, would have +2’d me.

Waaait a minute you’re the guy who convinced oneplusone to give you a super whetstone and proceeded to gib the entire crew

R.I.P oneplusone

Fuck 20

Unbased
me when convince joe into giving me super whetstone because I am 200 iq

1 Like

I didn’t really convince him or change his mind in anyway. I just opened an ahelp to offer a tc trade like a lot of people do, I said “tc trade?” And he said “what do you want?” And I said super whetstone. Then he spawned like 4 on the ground, didn’t take my TC, and logged out immediately afterwards. I figured it was some kinda adminbus round at that point, like when does that ever happen, ya know?

Another incident occurred not to long ago which also has a player report about you in which during a wizard round in which you named yourself the most based thing a man can do (I HAVE AN NWORD PASS) you did a very unbased thing. The announcement a captain has joined rings over and you dash to the shuttle. Before he can even leave the shuttle bam you gib him. Very unbased and cringe.

That arrivals camping means I’m gonna have to -2.

To be fair, I didn’t camp out at arrivals, I was there for about 15 seconds and only killed one priority target who has access to the entire station and could shut me down. I do agree though, moment of weakness and unbased.

that did not happen. Never. Did not. Fake news. No super whetstone

Denied due to obvious reasons. (AKA not a single positive response, -8)