2 Likes

NEVERMIND

PUBBY IS RETURNING IN MULTI Z
THIS MAP IS LIKE A COMIC BOOK VILLAIN, ITS COMING BACK WITH VENGEANCE

4 Likes

dare I say
5 times more SMs
power draw
delamming SMs (that for reference can chain)
more machines to upgrade
same amount of miners probably
in fact make that same amount of entire staff
cameras broken
I hope to God that ore silos work properly at least

1 Like

I’m looking forward for today’s send off event… I would love 60 catasthropic meteors hitting the station while crew watches from the “safely” contained shuttle and then leaving forever

And i hope pubbypod gets missile’d roundstart or go “missing” only to return with zombies, creatures, etc

2 Likes

I have been explicitly not allowed to run this in a real round so its probably gonna go on acacia or something sometime tomorrow lol

It’s not that bad a station, ignoring the criminal lack of maints space.

not great but better than Kilo. I’m using this to fuel my Kilo hate train. #kiloisoverparty

1 Like

real, why are they removing pubby instead of kilo?

Pubby was aight 7.5/10 good map

This is now a Kilo Hate thread

as it should be

Because kilo doesn’t suck as much as pubby.

L + you’re permabanned + monastery

2 Likes

Monastery is a terrible feature of pubby and honestly a detriment. Isolating chaplains from the station does not encourage much RP.

4 Likes

It’s a fun place for traitorous activity.

The Chaplain and the Librarian too. Lets not forget they are cast together into that shadow realm of a place.

This does not justify an active detriment to RP. If you want fun places for traitor activity, look no further than fland maints, it is an excellent example.

1 Like

it happened anyway and holy shit was that fun

1 Like

the ruins of Pubby should be a potential derelict station for explorers now

1 Like

That wasn’t pubby5, that was a different event

I demand pubby5. I demand to be able to go down a ladder and enter another, untouched variant of pubby. (But running this as an event unnanounced with probably a different map like kilo would be hilarious.)