Note appeal. (Tyranicranger4)

CKEY: Tyranicranger4

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: It’s a note.

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Note.

Ban Length: **

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-09 03:24:59

Round ID: Unknown

Ban Reason: "Disconnected as AI without opening an ahelp. Turrets were set to stun and this resulted in the ultimate death of the captain due to wallslams. "

Appeal Reason: I have 0 hours on silicone, and do not have AI unlocked.

Additional Information: The note was given a couple days ago, just noticed it. The only round I’ve had recently that I think this could be referring to involved me dying early. Then as a ghost getting one of the “Do you want to play as X” prompts. Pressing yes and being put into the AI core for a moment, before being immediately ghosted again. I then logged off. I honestly do not know why I have this note and I know for a fact I haven’t played any games as AI on bee.

tgad .
Sorry if this is not properly formatted I was told in a ahelp that this is the best place to write it but beyond that didn’t really know what else was specified.

Yeah this just got brought up to me - I already asked them to delete the note that I’m pretty sure was intended for @Humanlike.

Sorry man, I offered it to ghosts must have gotten the panels backwards when trying to apply the note. Not sure how or why you would have been forcibly ghosted after taking the AI role over, but that likely contributed to it.

It’s all good man, thank you for helping me clear it up.

Turning on turrets to stun doesnt harm people. if they run into walls however. it damages them. but its their own mistake for running into laws and NOT walking. even if it was harm. what. in. the. fucking. world. do I do. if some tator barges in AI upload?
self harm isnt real harm

You disconnected mid-round as AI without telling anyone - that’s the problem and directly against rules. Turrets on stun isn’t a problem as long as the AI is present to disable them on command.

I was mentioning the turrets thingy. also how could A ghost take my position if I dint A help?

Captain ahelped about a disobedient AI and it was discovered that you had been disconnected for some time. Offering someone to ghosts does not require an ahelp, it’s a button we click.

Ahh… so… the “Turrets were set to stun and this resulted in the ultimate death of captain due to wallslams” is redundant?

I still doubt that’d change the fact you left midround as AI with no notice.

just sayin that line is redundant. dint mean the whole thing is redundant

Fair enough.
20charlimit

Captain shoulda just put himself on walk luh mayo

unrobust captain should not be in command. who dies to wall slams anyway?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.