Note Appeal, noted by MrEloda

**CKEY: FreshMeatLover

**Admin’s CKEY: MrEloda (?)

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Not a ban its a note.

**Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

**Ban Type: Note

**Ban Length: –

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-05-30 11:29:33

**Round ID: 16574

**Ban Reason: Made a tesla and made it explose through negligence. Was honnest about it and came up in ahelp by himself.

**Appeal Reason: I think this was a misunderstanding from the admins point of view. I didnt build the tesla nor did i even know that one was being constructed. I only ahelped because i got killed by the tesloose and that denied me my greentext. I think it was a Trialadmin so im not really angry about it. I just want the note removed because im kinda proud of my note-list.

**Additional Information: Just for the record, i was the virologist that was running around the station trying to find people that would be willing to be turned into constructs. I just didnt have anything to do with the tesla at all. Im not sure if the round ID is correct as i cant see the round IDs from notes. Powerfulbacon told me it was 16574 after i ahelped it.
I hope that i put this in the right category because this is my first time writing something on this forum.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up, when Eloda’s online we’ll make sure he reads it.

Ok, i saw it sorry for the negligence.

1 Like

Did you by any chance open an ahelp that round? Becuase the person who actually did this ahelped apologising, and he might have opened your notes by mistake instead of his.

Yes i did open an ahelp. I was a bit salty that i got killed.

@MrEloda has it been solved already?

Ye done, i removed it.