Note Appeal for overescalation killing kate in the bridge

I want it removed. I don’t find it fair, and I want it removed. Assuming we skip to step 5, then we follow

They came into my workplace with a weapon, when we skip to step 5. It’s the same as the armory, you’d kill someone who was in there. Not only that, even if we follow space law, they’d be considered armed and dangerous. You’d kill them to follow space law, too.

your workplace is the hop office doe… the brigue is more of caps workplace.

you did kinda disable them first tho…

if she came at you swinging it i think you’d have a better time here, but as it stands you could have reasonbly cuffed them after stunning them and brigged them.

the armoury and the AI upload are really the only two places its ok to jump straight up to ice’in someone,

1 Like

Nah, the note should stay. You had a few chances to just arrest them and even when you killed them, you never cloned them.

The note will stay… the rule you keep stating (or with a weapon such as a baseball bat) pertains to the portion of the ruling “they use a weapon or come back to your workplace for a 3rd time”. I understand your point of view saying that she had a weapon. She never used said weapon, and she also never came to your workplace with said weapon(she found it on the bridge… the same place you murdered her). So both parts of that ruling don’t work in your favor. I’m unsure as to why you keep bringing it up as if it’ll help your case.

Leaving her body in the brig was just icing on the cake though. Why murder her THEN brig her? Just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.