N/A
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-04-02 20:03:04
Round ID:
I don’t know
Ban Reason:
N/A
Appeal Reason:
I never said what they claim, I jokingly asked a question, they disappeared for an extended time during which I received no replies.
I asked them to change my surname to whatever, they changed my name to Perkinson Sunson which does not follow the Oozeling naming policy.
Additional Information:
I wish for someone to check the logs to verify that the facts do not correlate with the claims made in the note.

Apologies, I was quite distracted by several other tickets at the time and did a pretty big mistake.

Parkinson Sunson is indeed not a valid name, and I didn’t think twice before applying it.
You did, however, tell me that ‘would you believe me if I told you that the name was randomly generated?’ to which I checked in the code, and surely enough, Sunson wasn’t in there, but Capri was. After I told you this, you passed it off as a joke. That’s the issue here.

I apologise for the invalid name once more, there really isn’t any excuse for that one, besides that I didn’t think twice before applying it.

Also, for that to happen, you would need to file an admin report, not an appeal.

That is not how it went at all from my point of view.

Ok.

Following the ahelp they made

As for the ticket pertaining to the round the note was applied in:

Anyway, my point is simply that trying to use the automatic name generator as an actual excuse would be stupid as it will generate names that directly violate the naming policy, everyone knows this, all admins should know this.
Why would I try to use an argument that I already know is invalid, if not as a joke?

I literally asked you to just change my lastname to whatever, long before you even replied to me.

You are correct. But there is a difference between choosing that name, keeping it, and another is to randomly generate it, keep it, unknowingly or not. The note has been edited to reflect more accurately the facts, and this appeal is marked as processed.

Appeal Processed