CKEY: Wrill

Your Discord: Wrill#3352

Offender’s CKEY: notashark

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): N/A

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10/23/2022

Round Number: 41003

Rules Broken (if relevant): N/A

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): N/A

Incident Description: I rolled nightmare, and began destroying APCs, lightbulbs etc, and attacking people who had lights on, while screaming in the nightmare language about lights.

Later in the round, after many people who had lights had died, I attack some geneticist(?) who had a PDA light on, and a few moments later, I’m bwoinked with something along the lines of “why are you murderboning” to which I responded something like “I’m attacking people who have lights on”

I get told not to do that because… the station was dark enough already? Which is the part I disagree with. It is never dark enough for a nightmare unless all lights have been destroyed.

Additional Information: The reason I killed people instead of hitting once to disable PDA lights is because of a bug that means PDA lights aren’t destroyed by the lighteater.

16 Likes

This is a pretty wierd report honestly, since no actions were taken. Not even a note.

You are of course right though that there is no such thing as “dark enough” for a nightmare.
They cant murderbone randomly like a wizard might, but killing people that got their lights on or try to replace a bulb or such is of course allowed.

I’ve talked this over with the admin for the sake of being on the same page.

But considering zero adminstrative action was taken here, and

Rules Broken (if relevant): N/A
Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): N/A

There is nothing of substance here, realy.