Not megatron noted by fucking everyone for everything

CKEY: Not megatron

Admin’s CKEY:

Ban Reason:
notmegatron

Chain detonated a dufflebag full of C4 on the shuttle as nonantag on round 16845.

notmegatron

Global Ban - Over-Escalation, As Bartender started a fight cause he didnt want to give someone beer goggles, lied in the ahelp, and beat the guy into softcrit, ending in the guys death. - Auth
SuperDork55/Aeder

***Metagrudge again The Maggot Guy, opened a ticket to ask if they can demote them from prior knowledge.
(Bruh. Noted for asking a question)

2020-06-11 22:09:01 | bs_sage | Naevi | Expires 2020-09-11 22:09:04*

*** Seems to overescalate situation beetwen him and Chad. Chad killed him after he shot disabler multiple times at few people, then proceeded to resurect. after revival, he inform every doctor to not revive Chad and to permamently remove him form the round.
(This one is just a yikes, will elaborate on this if need be)
notmegatron

*** Spamming copypastas in ooc after a warning. I have settled on a week ban, as it’s not that much spam.
(Got lifted after I asked nicely in an ahelp)
notmegatron

Ghosted as HOS when given brain damage for asking via LOOC if someone was an antag, acted unreprepentant and belligerent in the following ticket

notmegatron

*** An hour after getting banned on LRP 13:30:10: Not megatron/(Zune Shaner): OK UNBAN ME FROM SAGE NOW TY? 13:32:07: Reply PM from-Not megatron/(Zune Shaner): it might not have been a very good reason, though. mods are human and humans make mistakes, yannow? :wink: :wink: So I decided to extend the ban instead of remove it. Enjoy!
(Got removed within the hour without me making an appeal)

Appeal Reason: So I apparently now have a history of shitsec. That’s cool. These notes should be removed so certain admins cough ruko cough stop using them against me. They’ve all been either been appealed and acknowledged as retarded or they just are retarded and I don’t have the energy to appeal them.

Additional Information: I have marked the ones that haven’t specifically been appealed yet with triple asterisk for readability.

2 Likes

This happened. The note is staying.

This has already been deleted from your record

I don’t even know what your case for this one is - you literally admitted to having a metagrudge on the guy.

Yes either you or Naevi will have to explain this one. If this happened, I’m surprised a ban auth wasn’t requested.

A ban being lifted or shortened does not mean the note goes away. Notes exist as a record of your past actions showing that you’ve had problems before so you don’t get away with repeat incidents

2 Likes

Notes are not a record of bans that we refused to lighten. It’s a record of things you did as a player that you shouldn’t have done.

If we don’t note the guy who accidentally opens a plasma canister, how will we know when he’s done it two or three times? Your notes paint a history of over-escalation and extreme aggression, some of them as Sec. Just because those sentences were lightened doesn’t mean you didn’t do the bad.

2 Likes

No it didn’t. It wasn’t on the shuttle and it wasn’t on porpoise. At least have it altered to reflect this.

If knowing that someone is a shitter is metagrudge, then permaban me because I’ve got metagrudges up the wazoo. Just about everyone on the server has metagrudge against Azrael Knightquest, you want to start machinegunning out notes to everyone who’s ever said “Man I hate that guy” in OOC?

If a ban is successfully appealed then I take it as an admission that it shouldn’t have been applied in the first place. They’re not all bads, but things that seemed like a bad at first but were later recognized as not bads. My notes make me look like a shitter because they’re left un-altered and uncontested.

It’s still there on /bans and still there when I look at admin remarks. How am I supposed to know it’s deleted?

Yeah I figured, I’ll make a separate reply about this.

So the issue with Naevi. Here’s the rundown.
It’s a monkey round. I start shooting someone with a disabler. I ONLY shoot this person. Chad starts cutting into me with a saw and telling others to kill me too.
Important note here is that Chad was wearing a medhud. He could have VERY easily seen that the person I was shooting was infected.
I get gangbanged, I die, and chad tries to chop me into little pieces (he declares that he’s going to harvest my organs at this point) until someone taps him on the shoulder and goes uhhhh… they were right. Twenty minutes later, I’m finally revived. Chad starts going on about how he revived me because he’s so kind, and so generous, and I basically say “yeah, shut up dumbass” and I flash him once and start to walk away. He whips out the saw again and starts going ham. I kill him and continue going about my business. A doctor starts to drag him to cloning and I’m like “Hey, don’t clone that dude, he’s a psycho” because I didn’t want to worry about some shitheel doctor trying to saw me to death while I’m hunting monkeys.
So I did not shoot a disabler at multiple people, only one. I shot other people after they started gangbanging me to death, yes. I told one single doctor not to revive Chad, and for a perfectly good reason. Gay note.

Edit: Also worth mentioning that Naevi was AFK for the entire round and only responded to this ticket after the round had ended, delaying restart for a good twenty minutes. I had submitted an ahelp about the situation the first time Chad had killed me, and it went ignored. Probably would have gone differently if mods weren’t asleep.

Actually this note was deleted as well instead of fixed. It has now been fixed per your request

the ban page on the website and the notes section of your record are seperate. For some ludicrous reason we can’t edit bans after you have been unbanned. The admin that removed the ban didn’t edit it out first, but the note is still gone and doesn’t show up for us as a note.

1 Like

Bumping this post limit

Poking Naevi since their note is the only one viable for being changed still

Unless a note was for blatant grief, it should have an expiration date.

“Remember 9 years ago when the clown slipped you and you killed him? Yes, because of that this punishment will be a perma. bye”

1 Like

No, notes shouldnt disappear after a certain time, they are a good tool to track your behaviour. Yes, your minor punishments from the past shouldnt heavily affect the punishment, the exception being if you have a long history of notes proving that you arent trying to improve your behaiviour. They are an excellent tool to track player behaiviour over long periods of time.

1 Like

Notes after like 6 or more months start to disappear, after a year they are almost ‘invisible’.

1 Like

Well, you also checked multiple times medbay if he is not getting cloned by any chance. The note should stay in my opinion. After all note is just a description of the situation and helps us decide in the future about possible further punishments.
And every note have an expiration date.

I don’t exactly remember if I was afk that round or not because it’s been almost a month ago (and somehow you appealed it just a week ago)
But I got sure to know both sides of the story and I investigated it thru as well as I could.

fucking yikes, I don’t metagrudge anyone, even you.

because you kinda are one, half the times over comms somebody does a thing it’s “nancy is fucking killing me again”

what the fuck? you flashed somebody for reviving you?

you’re literally supposed to get them treatment, this is self-antag

Haven’t really seen this admin on but so far seems to be a goodmin

1 Like

Obviously the note should stay in your opinion, you fucking put it there. And yeah, you were AFK. You didn’t even reply to the ahelp until the round had ended, and your tone was accusatory to say the least. And yeah, I was in and out of med, and I did glance to see if he was still where I left him. That’s not the same thing as, quote, “inform every doctor not to revive Chad”

Six months is a long time and I’m already walking on eggshells, so I’m sorry if I don’t really appreciate petty shit like this. I’ve done enough that’s actually worth noting or banning over and this isn’t.

How do you denote tone from a line of text, like unless there was tons of emphasis around words that doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

I agree with the note staying, albeit with a potential alteration pending log review. But with that this appeal is concluded.
Marking as denied because most of these were denied.