Not banned but muted

Discord ID: 1538

Admin Discord ID: i dunno

Ban Type: Muted

Ban Length: i dont know

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04.05.2021

Ban Reason: Posted “I hate Nig” in an image

Appeal Reason: who did it was really eager for some action

If I can’t upload images or post links here the fuck do I do then?

Probably not a good idea to try to upload an image to the forums that just got you a discord mute. The image posted was obvious bait and deserved the mute.

I’ve updated your first post to include relevant information instead of being blatantly misleading.

Have you even seen the second image?

Considering all three of your warnings have been for racist content, I don’t think any of the others should be lifted anytime soon either.

Second image is not relevant in the slightest.

3 warnings? I only remember i have 2. And my other warning wasn’t even racist

I can post them all here if you want.

Please do post them here

Warnings for Cockobango#1538

• 1 point warning 822021962934255646 issued by SuperDork55#1505 for Posting racist video in 6-hour-messages, please do not do this again.
  • 1 point warning 832559959694508092 issued by Derpling#4498 for do not post images with nazi slogan in them
  • 1 point warning 839112092598403082 issued by Derpling#4498 for dont post filterbypass image

Not sure how many more times you expect to be told “Racism isn’t funny, stop posting it” before actual action is taken.

I cant remember about video. What was about?

Was not saved in the logs because you uploaded it directly. All that’s there is a gibberish name.

Fine, I’ll take my Mute and shut up. Beestation changed alot from what I remember. Y’all went very soft. Disappointing.

This is all.

You say weve gone “soft” when realy we’ve gotten alot less soft on allowing toxic people, racism and biggotry in our comunity.
Not that im acusing you of actualy being any of those, by the way - heaven forbid.
But you made an edgy joke of the kind that is not welcome here. We dont allow slurs, and when you clearly reference them it does not realy matter that you just said “nig” and not the full word.

That kinda shit isnt accept here.
i will not be removing either of my 2 warnings at this point, since you cleary dont see anything wrong with that kind of joke.

The other half of the image was “htmares because they make me scared”.

I’ll play along then… what’s the joke involved in cutting the image in half then? What makes the image funny to you and worth posting as a meme?

The second image is not up for discussion, the first one is.
As has been correctly pointed out by ruko already.

To not tempt both of us into long and ultimately pointless discussions, i’ll be putting a stop to this right now.
Appeal again if you’ve had an epiphany about what should or should not be posted.