Not_A_Shark Staff Feedback

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @Not_a_Shark / Milly / Junior Safety Moth

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

ahhh! oh no! now all my evil deeds will come to light!

Is there not a more beloved moth? Hope you had a fantastic birthday, Milly!! No one thought someone could be such a great admin and player at the same time! You embody being excellent to others, and I think many people share this sentiment. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: YOU, are awesome.

1 Like

A bit too relaxed, needs to be a bit stricter in tickets but otherwise goodmin

3 Likes

moff goodmin 202020

1 Like

Milly confirmed goodmin.

Rather too lenient, work on your drill sergeant voice.

Seems to be a positive influence on the community and has had an otherwise acceptable track record thus far.

Keep up the good work.

extremely cool admin

gave me a chance to actually RP after I fucked up a midround spawn really hard. also gave me some really good advice on how to handle it better in the future

10/10, definitely makes Beestation a better place

Thank you for giving me the control of a simple mob to teach a newbie how to play!

Happy birthday!

1 Like