Non-Antag Greyshirt applied toolbox to CE after they got downed by a Xeno (and other LRP stories) Player Report

In-game report:

CKEY: TheMaggotGuy

Your Discord: You know it already

Offender’s CKEY:  Unknown for greyshirt, Unknown for attempted plasflooder

LRP or MRP server: No Man's Land (LRP)

Offender’s In-Game Name: Shadman Diddler (for the self-antag), Shidded Farded (for attempted plasmaflood)

Date: 11-22-2020

Round Number: 24288

Rules Broken: No Self-Antag

Incident Description: I was walking around, trying to fix the hull breaches as CE, when I see a xeno. Someone earlier had mentioned xenos, but nobody (or at least I didn't) believe him, so I was caught unware and knocked into crit. An assistant, Shadman Diddler comes by, and instead of attacking the Xeno, attacked me with the toolbox unprovoked upon seeing me on the floor. I died shortly after of bloodloss and doctor inexperience and used the observe command on him. Non-antag. Didn't show up on the end screen report either.

Additional Information: One of my engineers, "Shidded Fardded", randomly tried to ignite the glitter on the floor, thinking it was actual plasma.

Additional Information: One of my engineers, “Shidded Fardded”, randomly tried to ignite the glitter on the floor, thinking it was actual plasma.

Not interested in this and couldn’t prove it even if I was. This is something that a troll would do as a prank and if they wanted to actually start a plasma fire, the means were available to them. (glitter is kinda obvious if you have any experience with it at all)

Incident Description: I was walking around, trying to fix the hull breaches as CE, when I see a xeno. Someone earlier had mentioned xenos, but nobody (or at least I didn’t) believe him, so I was caught unware and knocked into crit. An assistant, Shadman Diddler comes by, and instead of attacking the Xeno, attacked me with the toolbox unprovoked upon seeing me on the floor. I died shortly after of bloodloss and doctor inexperience and used the observe command on him. Non-antag. Didn’t show up on the end screen report either.

Player at zero hours on their third connection. This was their only interaction after joining and they were killed by the actual antag very shortly afterward. Not enough info to determine if intentional grief or just no idea what they’re doing, but again, if the grief was intentional they could have done much worse. The player has been noted.