CKEY: Noktof

Admin’s CKEY: Ruko

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Ban Type: Heresy

Ban Length: Permament

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 30/07/2021

Round ID: 31713

Ban Reason: Yeetus

Appeal Reason: Beestation still the only server with decent ping and code for me. Played on NSV for a bit, so I guess they could vouch.

Additional Information: Posted, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words, WGW in OOC during Golden’s final round and got perma’d. Don’t really do banworthy shit.

5 Likes

Could you post the vouch in here?

1 Like

Got banned on NSV after telling Bee admins I was playing there, does it have its own Discord where I could get the vouch?
Only other servers I’ve been to were Fulp and Goon so Imma kindly ask the admemes for a vouch real quick

Hey man, how do I get vouches? Every admin said they couldn’t give them out and NSV mirrorbanned me like 10 hours in

My notes and playtime on Fulp, every admin I’ve asked so far doesn’t give vouches and this is all I can get. How do I get vouches if no admin gives out vouches?

I plead innocent

Since a vouch is required you’ll have to keep asking otherwise admins can’t accept your appeal(ignoring other factors involved that might grant or deny it if you get the vouch)

Though it’s…curious that mirrorban on NSV that wasn’t originally in

The Fulp, Goon, Wasteland, Merchantstation, NSV (mirrorban xd) admins all don’t give out vouches, am I supposed to play on Splurt to get one?

Getting a server to be willing to vouch for you is your problem, not ours.
There are plenty of other stations you can put time into if the ones you played so far dont want to vouch.
Like Yogs, Paradise, ect.

Paradise

5 Likes

Mirrorbanning me from the only server that gives out vouches was a brilliant move without any flaws whatsoever, just deny me and tell me to come back in 1984 years or whatever

Aight as you wish.
Best of luck to you wherever you head.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/936652500466016346/962056576376635432/literally1984.mp4

13 Likes