NoHomoBro Banned by Bloon3

CKEY: NoHomoBro

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Temporary game ban

Ban Length: 2 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-02-20 21:01

Round ID: 27235

Ban Reason: Decided that the proper way to end a fight was to push someone out of the emergency shuttle so that they would die (Bloons own decribe)

Appeal Reason: When more than one person (two borg one human) was attacking me, they almost threw me there. Although there is someone with whom I have never interacted until end of the game, this seems to be my only option at the time. Being beaten to death by so many people? or to get rid of them one by one?

Additional Information: Bloons just asked me “why did you throw someone?” and I said “becuse we fighting” before a proper and profound explanation I was banned. If i disconnect server and Bloons couldnt write back to me then excuse me but I cannot play the game without disconnecting also my game crush when I craft something. Bloons you need to dry your hands. Butterfingers aint seem accountable.

Edit: Changed Ban appeals to +Game ban appeals

1 Like

You pushed a guy who was in a straight jacket out of the shuttle.

Killing someone who isn’t a threat to you isn’t gonna fly on Sage.

if you can look at chat history I was joking with her but she said “DOG HELP” and a default named medical borg started sawing me. I aint asshole, before that I was mutually joking with other people. This one turned rotten. Anyway gonna wait 1 more day (not much) but I just writed all of that to say to you that I am the rightful here.

If someone else is randomly attacking you, you are at most expected to put them into crit, not cuff them with a straight jacket where they are no longer a threat to you then yeet them out an airlock.

If this was sage I’d also look into borg laws frankly, if the borgs were harming him. If paladin (which I’ve seen plenty of times) then whatever. If it’s crewsimov I’d be concerned. Assuming the borg comment is true. Always worth a log dive

2 day ban that has since expired a week ago. No challenge to the note and :

No further action needed here.