"Nobody plays golden, lol"

those dues are all the same, and he made a post fuck help me please i camt help fuck oh god end me my suffering is endless it ceeeksme okcoming pleasok im fine not oke pleaef uck oh god me ned eome fne

those dudes are all the same person, he even made another post saying who would win in a fight. All of them SUCK, if cool boy is general 9Im typig shit because i got me new keybooard on a lapppytoppy

they aren’t the same person what the fuck are you on

newfriend thinks 37 players on golden is anywhere near what it was before

oh no no

wtf how did u know…

if nobody plays golden, then nobody plays sage. It’s just meant to be a refrence that despite all the OOC whiners saying golden has no players compared to sage, they’re roughly equivalet in pop. (Also did I just mention I was on bee back in 2017 with 120 pop?)

Ya know if all the people who complained about golden being low pop actually joined us we’d have a high pop round, not complaining and if you want to play saga that’s your choice but if people are seriously complaining about low pop on a server and aren’t joining it to raise the pop that seems extremely hypocritical.

1 Like

bee took off in 2019

Uhhh byond was invented in 2020? you stupid

1 Like

im gonna sleep it’'s 11 in aus

@Xlyana didn’t we like, fuck over CM and sat on the top of the server list one day?

good ol’ times,

You’re trolling, right? Please say yes…

we did, yes

remove filter, we must return bee golden, to the golden age :flushed:

4 Likes

remove mrp & bring back the goodmins who quit

I’m actually glad to see this. I was one of the biggest advocates for the MRP server and played when it wasn’t open to the public. I’ve been saying before the MRP server came that LRP should be a gateway into more a more serious game. Letting the newbies learn from LRP and have something to advance to.

This is good for the community and if another tide ever comes we have the LRP to hold it back from effecting the more serious players and those who stick around will eventually join the MRP. It’s a win for everyone.

you say that, but the problem is that MRP has a lot of tiders at the moment (afaik)

LRP isn’t a prison, bruvs, unless you start handing out more MRP bans for greytiders on sage

MRP bans are quite strict right now. What some people seem to want is a hugbox, which is not what Bee is. Just because you got killed a few times by an antag or critted by someone else doesn’t mean that it’s full of tiders, that’s literally just what the game is. You aren’t supposed to survive every shift.