CKEY: Nitro2030ce

Admin’s CKEY: Xlyana

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: LRP

Ban Type: Server Ban

Ban Length: Permament

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/05/2019

Round ID: #7635

Ban Reason: Killing a sec without antag role

Appeal Reason: I had perfect reasoning for shooting the robo sec, I was on a secway as a chaplain ( i think i forgot) and I got in a fight with a bartender after I shoved him once and he shot me twice with a shotgun, in exchange I stunlocked the bartender and beat him up to crit, the security took him away and I thought that was the end but no. About five minutes later the security robot ran up to me and assumed leg sweep stance using the krav maga gloves. I ran away and he took out his stunbaton, as a response and being threatend I opened fire with about 4 buckshot rounds. I died after being killed by about four officers and I disconnected and I thought that was the end of that. About 3 hours later when I tried logging on I was met by a ban message.

Additional Information: N/A

Hello! Please state the full ban reason next time, which in this case was “Killed a security officer as a non-antag without any apparent reasoning, left before bwoink. Please do appeal.” I’ll look into the logs when I get home.

1 Like

It seems as though there were other events that led up to it that I couldn’t question you about since you disconnected. I’m removing the ban.

2 Likes